Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1598648 times)

telly

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8280 on: October 02, 2015, 10:42:39 am »
I had a friend who was allergic to essentially all fruit that grew on trees.. Makes me feel lucky that I don't have any allergies that I know of  :o
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

rayne315

« Reply #8281 on: October 02, 2015, 01:52:24 pm »
random question can someone pick a number from 1-40 then pick another number 1-25
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

telly

« Reply #8282 on: October 02, 2015, 01:58:56 pm »
17 and 6!
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #8283 on: October 02, 2015, 02:02:26 pm »
random question can someone pick a number from 1-40 then pick another number 1-25

1 and 11.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8284 on: October 02, 2015, 02:15:35 pm »

No

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8285 on: October 02, 2015, 02:21:22 pm »
So I'm not big on collecting Amiibos. However, if it unlocks new levels, areas, or expansions I want to get one.

So I was hoping those that own Wii U's and already collect Amiibos could help me out.

I don't want it if it's just an unlockable skin or a character, or some little extra in the menu. I want actual new gameplay, if I get one.

Here's the games I own:

Regular Wii U Games:
-Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
-New Super Mario U
-Hyrule Warriors
-NES Remix Pack (NES Remix 1 & 2 on disc)
-Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
-Super Mario 3D World
-Zombi U

Wii Shop Games:
-Balloon Fight
-Breath of Fire
-Pier Solar and the Great Architects
-Shadow of the Ninja
-Shovel Knight

Thanks for any help, guys!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 02:24:27 pm by burningdoom »

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8286 on: October 02, 2015, 02:37:56 pm »
I can tell you Hyrule Warriors with the Link Amiibo unlocks a new weapon. Thats enough new gameplay to warrant it for me.

maximo310

« Reply #8287 on: October 02, 2015, 02:38:02 pm »
So, apparently there is a new PSTV hack that allows you to play any Vita game, even the whitelisted ones for NA/EU regions. This is making me interested in getting a PSTV once it hits $25-30.

desocietas

« Reply #8288 on: October 02, 2015, 03:20:38 pm »
So, apparently there is a new PSTV hack that allows you to play any Vita game, even the whitelisted ones for NA/EU regions. This is making me interested in getting a PSTV once it hits $25-30.

The new firmware might affect this, so make sure you check on any updated forums about how to get around this, if possible.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #8289 on: October 03, 2015, 08:30:49 pm »
I can tell you Hyrule Warriors with the Link Amiibo unlocks a new weapon. Thats enough new gameplay to warrant it for me.

All Zelda series amiibo will give you a random weapon, but they don't unlock anything new, they just give you weapons that you could have anyway.

I had a friend who was allergic to essentially all fruit that grew on trees.. Makes me feel lucky that I don't have any allergies that I know of  :o

Did that friend also have pollen allergies? What I have is called cross allergies. I'm actually allergic to different trees' pollen, but the DNA of that pollen and some fruits, vegetables and nuts are very similar, and so my body reacts to these similarities. Not many people know of this, but it's not all that uncommon. Most people just don't know they have that  :-\  I was told by an allergologist that eventually, if I keep eating the food I react to, I might become severely allergic to that food, so I avoid it as much as I can. Having a swollen and tingly throat and burning gums isn't fun anyway, so I avoid that food anyway  ::)

Here's an example of some common cross allergies:
Ragweed Allergy: Ragweed cross-reacts with bananas and melons, so people with ragweed allergies may also react to honeydew, cantaloupe, and watermelons, or tomatoes. Zucchini, sunflower seeds, dandelions, chamomile tea, and Echinacea may also affect some people.

Birch Pollen Allergy: People with birch pollen allergies may react to kiwi, apples, pears, peaches, plums, coriander, fennel, parsley, celery, cherries, carrots, hazelnuts and almonds.

Grass Pollen Allergy: People with grass allergy may react to peaches, celery, tomatoes, melons, and oranges.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8290 on: October 03, 2015, 09:05:50 pm »
Might land a job at a rehab center, man i hope i get it!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #8291 on: October 04, 2015, 12:54:25 pm »

Warmsignal

« Reply #8292 on: October 04, 2015, 02:14:27 pm »
Football, football, football!!! I never understood it. It's like NASCAR. In fact it's like watching any sport, what do people get out of it? Drunk? Is it really about beer and gambling? And this fantasy football stuff, it's like they take football and turn it into some twisted turn based strategy... in other words, Hell.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8293 on: October 04, 2015, 02:25:44 pm »
Football, football, football!!! I never understood it. It's like NASCAR. In fact it's like watching any sport, what do people get out of it? Drunk? Is it really about beer and gambling? And this fantasy football stuff, it's like they take football and turn it into some twisted turn based strategy... in other words, Hell.

Well.... I am a minority owner of one of the teams... So i have interest in my team doing well. haha
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8294 on: October 04, 2015, 02:42:30 pm »

Fantasy sports teams are just Dungeons & Dragons made for the people who use to beat up people who played Dungeons & Dragons it's just a weird way to get back at those people.