Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1596801 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #870 on: July 06, 2013, 09:38:57 pm »
What exactly is "brown sauce"? Barbecue sauce?

It must be a regional name for something, because I've never heard it.

Dude?  You don't know about brown sauce?  Really? No Brown Sauce?

no brown sauce in usa.
my dad loved that stuff on his bacon butty

foxhack

« Reply #871 on: July 07, 2013, 05:20:44 pm »
... so someone just created a PSN account with my old username, using my Gmail account.

I got a message confirming the account creation. Thing is, who would do that? And why?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #872 on: July 07, 2013, 05:40:07 pm »
... so someone just created a PSN account with my old username, using my Gmail account.

I got a message confirming the account creation. Thing is, who would do that? And why?

Probably hoping you have a credit card or bank account connected to it.

foxhack

« Reply #873 on: July 07, 2013, 05:43:41 pm »
I just sent a tweet to Sony's support staff so they can delete the account. I have to add payment info before they let me do anything, and it keeps redirecting me to the Mexican support site. Which wants me to phone EUROPE if I want support. Fuck that!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #874 on: July 07, 2013, 05:45:18 pm »
I just sent a tweet to Sony's support staff so they can delete the account. I have to add payment info before they let me do anything, and it keeps redirecting me to the Mexican support site. Which wants me to phone EUROPE if I want support. Fuck that!

Wait, they want payment info to delete an account? Why would they need that? Like they had to charge to delete an account or something.

ko1ru

« Reply #875 on: July 08, 2013, 10:15:53 am »
That all sounds pretty sketchy to me.  You should be able to just talk to the regular 'old Sony Support team...   ???

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #876 on: July 08, 2013, 11:34:54 am »

Maybe hoping that you had $ in your PSN 'wallet'?

That all sounds pretty sketchy to me.  You should be able to just talk to the regular 'old Sony Support team...   ???

I agree.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

foxhack

« Reply #877 on: July 08, 2013, 02:17:52 pm »
They supposedly send direct messages via twitter, still waiting for them to do so.

Unfortunately they want me to call Europe because my IP is from Mexico. Hell, the PSN site forces me to go to the Mexican store even if I'm technically American. :(

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #878 on: July 09, 2013, 11:50:37 am »
You know, like a lot of people here, I have a pretty impressive collection.  Someone that is just getting into collecting would be in awe of my room.  Even with all that stuff, all I can see is the holes in my collection.  All I can see is the stuff I've been looking for with no luck.  Fire 'n Ice?  Nope it's missing.  Namco Ms. Pac-Man?  Been looking for it for years.  I have mountains of stuff, but all I can focus on is what's missing. 

soera

« Reply #879 on: July 09, 2013, 12:30:43 pm »
I feel your pain. I just added Fire n Ice a couple days ago and thats only cause someone I knew really needed money and didnt want the game anymore. Namco Ms Pacman is a sad case. The price and availability of that game totally has changed in the last year. Got mine from just hitting up every person on Ebay selling "Ms Pacman" and asking for pics til I found a gray one.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #880 on: July 09, 2013, 03:08:25 pm »
http://atlus.com/smt4/purchase.html

If you:

A).  Have Fire Emblem: Awakening -and-

B).  You're getting SMT IV...

...please check-out the above link; you may like what you see :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #881 on: July 09, 2013, 03:10:58 pm »
D'oh!

Just saw it in another thread (@the club Nintendo site) - oh well, if anyone missed seeing it there, it's here now, too!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #882 on: July 09, 2013, 09:41:59 pm »
D'oh!

Just saw it in another thread (@the club Nintendo site) - oh well, if anyone missed seeing it there, it's here now, too!

and just posted it in the promotions section...

foxhack

« Reply #883 on: July 10, 2013, 03:20:03 pm »
Wow, Sony does listen to customer support complaints! They just sent me an email saying that, as per my request, the account that was created using my email account was banned and said email address has been blocked from receiving any messages from them. Pretty cool.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #884 on: July 11, 2013, 08:51:30 am »
Any of you folks around Tulsa want to share your secret game hunting, honey hole?  I'm going to be in town for couple of days, and I'm sure I'll be looking for a game or two.  Hit me up with a spot or two.