Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1655694 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8625 on: November 12, 2015, 06:39:50 pm »
GUYS CLOUD GOT ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH. LIKE CLOUD FROM FINAL FANTASY!

Let me give this announcement a big old
wait for it...
MEH

gf78

« Reply #8626 on: November 13, 2015, 09:06:51 am »
GUYS CLOUD GOT ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH. LIKE CLOUD FROM FINAL FANTASY!

Let me give this announcement a big old
wait for it...
MEH

Honestly?  The addition of Cloud to the Smash Bros. roster and the release of DQ VII and VIII were the highlights of the Nintendo Direct.  Everything else licked balls or we already knew about.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

kashell

« Reply #8627 on: November 13, 2015, 08:41:08 pm »
As far as I can tell, this is the third attack in France this year.

I'm pissed and annoyed about these new attacks in Paris and disgusted by the human race, and wondering why this senseless idiotic violence still occurs in our modern world. Whatever this is being done in the name of (I'm guessing "God" or hatred for a particular group or hatred generally), it is foolishness that should not be tolerated anymore. I hate violence, but at this point I think we must ostracize and silence these groups immediately. I think we've run our course and will destroy this planet if we keep on this path.

Strong words but I stand by them.

Warmsignal

« Reply #8628 on: November 14, 2015, 01:10:35 am »
Hate to say it but, religion most likely. For some, it manifests a cult that can justify genocide, endless war, murder, oppression, etc. All it takes is one massively deluded being with the power and charisma to lead a flock of sheep to their own slaughter, taking as many others as they can trying to "cleanse" the Earth and "do god's work".

But I think there is a certain level of defect in the human race. People who can take anything that they see around them, and turn it into a reason or motive to destroy life. I don't think you can reform these types. I think we simply have to stop breeding them. Eugenics, in theory, could be utilized to weed out the kinds of people born with the likelihood of developing such a personality disorder as to commit suicide in favor of a god, or commit genocide in favor of an ideal race, or lifestyle. One can dream.

Warmsignal

« Reply #8629 on: November 14, 2015, 12:25:48 pm »
So award for the quietest, sneakiest physical release of the year goes to... Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams. Seriously, WTF. When did this happen? Apparently you can only get it at Walmart and Toys R Us. Does anyone know if it's actually in stores, or it is online only?

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8630 on: November 14, 2015, 01:34:43 pm »
Hate to say it but, religion most likely. For some, it manifests a cult that can justify genocide, endless war, murder, oppression, etc. All it takes is one massively deluded being with the power and charisma to lead a flock of sheep to their own slaughter, taking as many others as they can trying to "cleanse" the Earth and "do god's work".

But I think there is a certain level of defect in the human race. People who can take anything that they see around them, and turn it into a reason or motive to destroy life. I don't think you can reform these types. I think we simply have to stop breeding them. Eugenics, in theory, could be utilized to weed out the kinds of people born with the likelihood of developing such a personality disorder as to commit suicide in favor of a god, or commit genocide in favor of an ideal race, or lifestyle. One can dream.

Even you can be getting to do things you wouldn't normally do. By manipulation and other stuff (damn my english).

But my condolescence go to the French people. And we know we have a few French memebers.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8631 on: November 16, 2015, 05:10:25 am »
Thanks for the kind words. We almost didn't sleep on friday night, that was surreal.

We had to go to a big mall on saturday, we were pleased to see even if that was less than usual at this time of year there was still crowds and people carry on. This is our way to show that we stand up and that we are not affraid.

We recieve much support from all around the world here at the office, in the media, on the social networks, thanks for that. My thoughts go to the victims's families of the last attack here in France but as well to all the people that died for the same idiotic reasons in any other country.
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8632 on: November 16, 2015, 10:27:43 am »
What is everyone's opinion on good USB  thumb drives/External hard drives? I am going to get both I think this xmastime and would love to hear some opinions.

gf78

« Reply #8633 on: November 16, 2015, 10:30:14 am »
Thanks for the kind words. We almost didn't sleep on friday night, that was surreal.

We had to go to a big mall on saturday, we were pleased to see even if that was less than usual at this time of year there was still crowds and people carry on. This is our way to show that we stand up and that we are not affraid.

We recieve much support from all around the world here at the office, in the media, on the social networks, thanks for that. My thoughts go to the victims's families of the last attack here in France but as well to all the people that died for the same idiotic reasons in any other country.

I am shocked and very sorry for what you and your fellow countrymen are going through. 

As a world, we need to set our petty differences aside and work for one common goal.  It doesn't matter if you are American, French, Russian, Korean, etc.  People should have the right to live their lives in peace and prosperity without fear. 

I am sorry to say this, but as a society we have become weak.  We allow evil to fester.  We don't punish those who do evil in a way that makes others who would do the same stop and think before acting.  Molest a child?  We put you in a "treatment" program and classes.  It doesn't work and they reoffend.  Want to stop them from molesting children?  Chop off their "junk."  That puts a stop to it.  Then would-be molesters see what happened and they think twice before doing the same. 

And this thought process goes all the way to the terrorists who commit these atrocious acts.  We as a people have to take a stand.  No mercy.  They must be hunted down and killed.  Otherwise, we allow the problem to grow until this is what happens. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #8634 on: November 17, 2015, 10:26:06 am »
My graphic design class set up a video game timeline display. As the teacher I provided the items.
We're not quite done yet. still have to do recent stuff.

(High Resolution Image)

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8635 on: November 17, 2015, 10:51:29 am »
My graphic design class set up a video game timeline display. As the teacher I provided the items.

So cool! Dat Atari 2600 ♥
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

rayne315

« Reply #8636 on: November 17, 2015, 11:40:14 am »
well Im going to have fun this week. I am going to go through my collection and find everything that I have not currently added, all piece buy piece. (I started to notice I have quite a few games not logged on this site) so I have 1000+ items to go through and probably 50+ unlogged games (rough estimate)
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #8637 on: November 17, 2015, 11:42:54 am »

(High Resolution Image)

Nice! That's so awesome - I hope your students know how lucky they are!

well Im going to have fun this week. I am going to go through my collection and find everything that I have not currently added, all piece buy piece. (I started to notice I have quite a few games not logged on this site) so I have 1000+ items to go through and probably 50+ unlogged games (rough estimate)

Nice! Maybe I'll do that during the holiday break. We've acquired a lot of games in the last few months that I probably haven't logged in my collection. Also, it's a good way for me to check that the records are as complete as they can be.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #8638 on: November 17, 2015, 12:06:26 pm »

(High Resolution Image)

That looks lovely! Well done!

rayne315

« Reply #8639 on: November 17, 2015, 12:07:56 pm »

(High Resolution Image)

I bet a few of the students had to ask what some of those items were.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 12:13:05 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully