Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1656951 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8910 on: December 18, 2015, 02:12:46 pm »
It truly will be a race for 2nd place behind flea...

gf78

« Reply #8911 on: December 18, 2015, 02:17:02 pm »

I was just going to suggest it start with #2 because, well....Flea.  Nobody has more than him.  He has the hugest "internet penis" in existence. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

rayne315

« Reply #8912 on: December 18, 2015, 02:20:14 pm »

I was just going to suggest it start with #2 because, well....Flea.  Nobody has more than him.  He has the hugest "internet penis" in existence. 

Yeah but I can guarantee that he has the largest backlog of games out of anyone! you can beat him their, You can get more items for individual systems (IE SNES, ps2, Xbone, Atari 2600, ect) you can have more systems/accessories/swag just good luck having more total items than him lol. basically you can make a bunch of leader boards for individual things.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

« Reply #8913 on: December 18, 2015, 02:38:55 pm »

Yeah but I can guarantee that he has the largest backlog of games out of anyone! you can beat him their, You can get more items for individual systems (IE SNES, ps2, Xbone, Atari 2600, ect) you can have more systems/accessories/swag just good luck having more total items than him lol. basically you can make a bunch of leader boards for individual things.

Something else cool would be if we could have a "rarest items" list.  Then have those items and show what members own them. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

kashell

« Reply #8914 on: December 18, 2015, 03:12:00 pm »
I'm sure everyone on here has a lovely internet penis. It's not the size, but how you use it.

Randomly, has anyone else played Dark Souls on PlayStation 3? If so, does anyone happen to have the Cursed Great Sword of Artorias? Basically, my character needs to "hold" it for a minute so I can get the Knight's Honor Trophy. I still have to beat the game since I need another boss' soul for a Miracle, but it would save me a lot of trouble. Anyone? I would <3 you forever.

tpugmire

« Reply #8915 on: December 18, 2015, 06:44:52 pm »
A "Who has the longest internet-penis" board? I'm good without it.

I'd win.

Oh wait, you said "internet".  Never mind, my bad.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

90snostalga

« Reply #8916 on: December 20, 2015, 11:14:42 am »
Just venting a bit.  I am a huge Star Wars fan and yes I seen The Force Awakens and I loved it. But I am a Star Wars fan at heart, and I love all the films even the prequels. They are great films in my opinion and Padme and Anakin are among my top 5 characters.  My frustration is to all the prequel bashing and people saying I'm stupid because I think the prequels are great and I like Episode 3 better than Episode 4.  I don't hate Jar Jar Binks and I think he's a cool character.  Everyone has an opinion but online at other forums about star wars putting me down because I like the prequels.  Their are plenty of flaws with the original trilogy as well imo but I think they are still classics.

Okay I'm done. Thanks for listening. 8)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8917 on: December 20, 2015, 12:57:22 pm »

Do you have some left-over change on an XBox Live Account?

Well, this game is only $1 in the indie-section! If you like old-school NES RPGs like Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy, then this game is for you.

Well, I haven't actually played it yet, so I can't quite recommend it, but I know I can't be the only one left with a few points, so I thought I'd suggest it. It looked good, especially for just a buck.

kashell

« Reply #8918 on: December 20, 2015, 05:27:35 pm »
I picked up the strategy guide to Dark Souls II yesterday for a really cheap price. Does anyone here know if it's useful for Scholars of the First Sin?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8919 on: December 20, 2015, 10:22:42 pm »
Just venting a bit.  I am a huge Star Wars fan and yes I seen The Force Awakens and I loved it. But I am a Star Wars fan at heart, and I love all the films even the prequels. They are great films in my opinion and Padme and Anakin are among my top 5 characters.  My frustration is to all the prequel bashing and people saying I'm stupid because I think the prequels are great and I like Episode 3 better than Episode 4.  I don't hate Jar Jar Binks and I think he's a cool character.  Everyone has an opinion but online at other forums about star wars putting me down because I like the prequels.  Their are plenty of flaws with the original trilogy as well imo but I think they are still classics.

eh, i wouldnt worry too much about what people think of you. Dont let people bring you down, just ignore them. I am not a Star Wars fan, but plan on going to see it next month.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #8920 on: December 21, 2015, 09:35:54 am »
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/21/tales-of-berseria-announced-for-the-west-for-playstation-4-and-pc/

EEEEE!!

To some, this may not be a big surprise, but if you're a long time Tales of fan that started with Destiny, you know the troubles us fans went through when it came to getting new titles.

gf78

« Reply #8921 on: December 21, 2015, 11:47:46 am »

Ah, Its just a fact that people on forums (not VGC tho!) like to complain, bash, troll and just be ignorant to one another.  So don't take it personal.

As for the movies themselves, everyone has an opinion.  For me, Episodes I, II and III ruined my enjoyment of Star Wars so much that for about two years, I wouldn't even watch any of them.  I've since watched them all again several times and have seen the Force Awakens.  I can accept the prequels for what they are and they do in fact have important events happen in them.  They also became more bearable with each release. 

I don't really feel the need to watch The Phantom Menace again anytime soon.  That movie to me is horrible, horrible rubbish.  The pod race and lightsaber duel are the only redeeming qualities to it.  Jar Jar Binks is one of the most moronic characters I have ever seen in a film.  He's dumber than any creature that appeared in Labyrinth, Never Ending Story or Dark Crystal.  He's dumber than a Fraggle.  Episode I also took everything we loved about "the force" which is a mystical energy that surrounds, binds and imbues beings with power and "rekt" it.  Midi-Chlorians?  What the hell is that?  So the force isn't a mystical power, but bacteria?  George Lucas deserves to have a pineapple shoved up his ass every day for eternity for shitting on the fans and the history of the saga.   >:(

kashell

« Reply #8922 on: December 22, 2015, 09:45:20 am »
Weird.

Last night, I earned the platinum trophy in Dark Souls. However, it's not showing up after I update my profile on the PSN website. Any idea of what would cause that? That platinum trophy is one that deserves to be shown!

karyann

« Reply #8923 on: December 22, 2015, 04:14:12 pm »
Weird.

Last night, I earned the platinum trophy in Dark Souls. However, it's not showing up after I update my profile on the PSN website. Any idea of what would cause that? That platinum trophy is one that deserves to be shown!

Did you check your trophies on your PS4 after getting it? I noticed recently that trophies aren't updated online as long as I don't manually make it search for them.  :-\ Pretty annoying.

kashell

« Reply #8924 on: December 22, 2015, 04:20:30 pm »
Weird.

Did you check your trophies on your PS4 after getting it? I noticed recently that trophies aren't updated online as long as I don't manually make it search for them.  :-\ Pretty annoying.

It was on the PS3, but I did the normal sign-in, sync the trophies, and so on. I could check my trophy collection on my Vita or PS4 to see if it shows up.