Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1658450 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9225 on: January 24, 2016, 10:02:06 am »
Any Demon's Souls players have an extra Pure Bladestone?

~_~()

« Reply #9226 on: January 24, 2016, 11:30:03 am »

~_~()

Ah the infamous pure Bladestone, i've give up trying to find one (and get all trophy of that game) after more than 15 hours of killing that dual katana black Skeleton (i've started at SL 82 and i was at SL 205 when i've stopped ::) ) so good luck with that.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9227 on: January 24, 2016, 12:15:09 pm »
Gaah!

Snowblind!  >:(

Thanks Pacpix.  ;D

Fighterpilot - I'm really surprised to hear that they'll ONLY hire those in recovery.

Having worked in such places, I can tell you that:

a.  They've always employed a mix of recovering and non-recovering employees, and that

b.  It would be illegal and discriminatory - at least here in N.J. - to hire employees based strictly on if they're recovering or not.  By law, in that field, many positions require specific degrees and education and have nothing to do with one's recovery status.

I guess its a common thing to hire those in recovery when it comes to these types of places...

Also.... i might need to sell some stuff.... I want the red blue pokemon 3ds ! ugh.... i hate not having a job....
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9228 on: January 24, 2016, 01:23:06 pm »
So my cousin got married yesterday, this happened in the mens bathroom. My aunt is not very happy lol

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #9229 on: January 24, 2016, 03:53:39 pm »

~_~()

Ah the infamous pure Bladestone, i've give up trying to find one (and get all trophy of that game) after more than 15 hours of killing that dual katana black Skeleton (i've started at SL 82 and i was at SL 205 when i've stopped ::) ) so good luck with that.

Wow, it took that long? *sigh* Maybe someone will trade it with me from a different forum.

rayne315

« Reply #9230 on: January 24, 2016, 11:45:01 pm »
So my cousin got married yesterday, this happened in the mens bathroom. My aunt is not very happy lol

so I have to ask... how the hell did that happen???????????
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9231 on: January 25, 2016, 12:30:58 am »

No idea haha. Best guess they leaned baxk to hard on the tank. It was loose. And it hit the wall.

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #9232 on: January 25, 2016, 09:24:00 am »
My oldest daughter has become obsessed with Star Wars.  Really, really obsessed.  Mind you, I think it's cool because it's something we have in common and it's better than her (thankfully waning) One Direction obsession.   ::)

In any event, we have watched episodes 1-6 twice now, seen Force Awakens in the theater and I should have the Clone Wars Blu-Ray Collection in the mail this afternoon when I get home.  So I see us binge-watching that entire series over the next week.  By the time we are finishing up, Rebels season 1 and Clone Wars Lost Missions Blu-Rays should be arriving in the mail from Amazon so we will segue right into those.  Then, we can follow it up with the Robot Chicken Star Wars collection and the Family Guy Star Wars stuff.

I know you probably don't need more things to buy, but there are a couple books that have cutaway away/cross-section drawings of the vehicles in the Star Wars universe. They're called Incredible Cross-Sections and they're published by DK.

I think I have one of those already for the Force Awakens and I have the guide to vehicles for the original six films coming which looks like a compilation of the original cross section books. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #9233 on: January 25, 2016, 09:30:12 am »
Don't forget to watch the holiday special!  :P

Ugh....I hadn't seen that since 1978 when it originally aired on tv.  I tried watching it on YouTube the other day and well....yeah.  It sucks.  I actually thought about buying a DVD version of it.  You can find bootlegs  pretty easily and I don't think Disney has any more interest than Lucas did in releasing it.  Better left buried. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

kashell

« Reply #9234 on: January 25, 2016, 09:38:11 am »
Didn't the holiday special have Bea Arthur in it? That alone makes me want to watch it, even if she had a minor role.

Back at work after a long and snowy weekend. *sigh* But, I got a lot of gaming accomplished and I'm very excited about it. Now it's time to figure out what to start next. I'm thinking Indigo Prophecy since my current RPG of choice is still Valkyria Chronicles 3. I'm nearly 20 hours in and don't intend on stopping any time soon.

gf78

« Reply #9235 on: January 25, 2016, 10:01:01 am »
Didn't the holiday special have Bea Arthur in it? That alone makes me want to watch it, even if she had a minor role.

Back at work after a long and snowy weekend. *sigh* But, I got a lot of gaming accomplished and I'm very excited about it. Now it's time to figure out what to start next. I'm thinking Indigo Prophecy since my current RPG of choice is still Valkyria Chronicles 3. I'm nearly 20 hours in and don't intend on stopping any time soon.

Good luck getting past the beginning on Kashyyk.  The little fat Wookie playing with the wooden X-Wing model left permanent scars on my mind.  I even think his name was Lumpy.  And the dad was Itchy.  It literally made my head hurt trying to watch it again. 

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9236 on: January 25, 2016, 10:11:43 am »

My guess, Taco Bell was the caterer

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9237 on: January 25, 2016, 10:14:16 am »
Tears to Tiara 2, kashy.

'nuff said!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #9238 on: January 25, 2016, 11:25:30 am »

She was definitely in it, and she sang a song to a tavern full of aliens. None of the film made any sense, really...  It's definitely terrible. I saw it around Christmas because it's almost become a tradition with a friend of mine.

If anything... Boba Fett! It was the first introduction to him as a character, and look how loved he is now!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #9239 on: January 25, 2016, 11:59:30 am »

She was definitely in it, and she sang a song to a tavern full of aliens. None of the film made any sense, really...  It's definitely terrible. I saw it around Christmas because it's almost become a tradition with a friend of mine.

If anything... Boba Fett! It was the first introduction to him as a character, and look how loved he is now!

The Boba Fett appearance is actually on the bonus discs for the Complete Saga Blu-Ray set.