Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1660592 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9480 on: February 09, 2016, 03:09:16 pm »
That's nothing exclusive to conservatives, though.

Like Turf said, name your vitriol or extreme and there's a news channel that will cater to you.

Speaking of Turf- any word yet on the promotion, brother?

Definitely not exclusive to one news channel or conservatives.  But no matter your political leanings, you have to admit that Fox comes up with the most outlandish, unproven, ridiculous shit.  I try not to watch dedicated news channels like MSNBC, Fox or any of those.  Because Rachel Maddow or whatever talking head they have on the other channel is just as annoying.  But where I live, wherever you go whether it's waiting at the tire shop for new tires, a waiting room at the doctor's office or just about anywhere else, they have that ridiculous Fox news on. 

I can't stand political propaganda at all.  They are all crazy, liars and dirtbags.  But claiming the POTUS is the anti-Christ Muslim scum born in Kenya with FEMA death camps and a plan to declare martial law to extend his presidency indefinitely?  That takes a special kind of bat-shit crazy.
One of my coworkers believes with every fabric of her being that Obama is going to exactly that.  I asked why and her response was "Look at every single thing he has done in office, it follows the pattern of his actions"

kashell

« Reply #9481 on: February 09, 2016, 03:25:26 pm »
One of my coworkers believes with every fabric of her being that Obama is going to exactly that.  I asked why and her response was "Look at every single thing he has done in office, it follows the pattern of his actions"

For real? Wow...I can't even...

rayne315

« Reply #9482 on: February 09, 2016, 03:31:52 pm »

Wow. sometimes you just gotta love stupid people... other times you just need to smack them... I think shes the latter...

Or as the southerners say... Bless her Heart.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #9483 on: February 09, 2016, 03:34:28 pm »

Wow. sometimes you just gotta love stupid people... other times you just need to smack them... I think shes the latter...

Funny enough, I said "I really really don't think he would do that" and she said "Well, bless yer heart"

gf78

« Reply #9484 on: February 09, 2016, 03:59:54 pm »
I agree.

To be honest, I dislike the fringes and extremes of both sides equally.

Conversely, I like and respect the moderates of both sides equally.

8) ;)

Unfortunately, that is more & more rare these days.  Both sides have good ideas, but they can't get together and make things happen.  The whole thing is so corrupt now.  Joe Republican might think John Democrat has a good idea and they need to enact it for the benefit of the people.  But special interest groups and other members of their parties obstruct everything.  Nothing good can come when regardless of what it is, you are going to block it "just becuz."  It's ludicrous. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #9485 on: February 09, 2016, 04:02:56 pm »

Funny enough, I said "I really really don't think he would do that" and she said "Well, bless yer heart"

That is exactly how it is around where I live!  It's absolutely insane.  I keep hearing about all this stuff that was supposed to happen in the last eight years.  The economy is going to crash.  FEMA death camps.  Taking the guns away.  Gas costing $8 a gallon.  Rush Limbaugh and some other crackpots going to leave the country if Obama got re-elected.

What happened?  The economy got a little better.  Unemployment rates have gone down.  There are no FEMA death camps.  I still have my guns.  Gas is to an unprecedented low of $1.49 today.  I haven't seen that since Clinton was in office! 

And unfortunately....Rush Limbaugh didn't keep his promise and get the F out.  That makes me sad.   :'(
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

« Reply #9486 on: February 09, 2016, 04:06:24 pm »

That is exactly how it is around where I live!  It's absolutely insane.  I keep hearing about all this stuff that was supposed to happen in the last eight years.  The economy is going to crash.  FEMA death camps.  Taking the guns away.  Gas costing $8 a gallon.  Rush Limbaugh and some other crackpots going to leave the country if Obama got re-elected.

What happened?  The economy got a little better.  Unemployment rates have gone down.  There are no FEMA death camps.  I still have my guns.  Gas is to an unprecedented low of $1.49 today.  I haven't seen that since Clinton was in office! 

And unfortunately....Rush Limbaugh didn't keep his promise and get the F out.  That makes me sad.   :'(
Yup, and I'm down here in Texas where everyone held their guns dearly during that exercise the military did a while back.

rayne315

« Reply #9487 on: February 09, 2016, 04:19:13 pm »

Yup, and I'm down here in Texas where everyone held their guns dearly during that exercise the military did a while back.

Im not entirely up to date on texas news... what? military exercise?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9488 on: February 09, 2016, 04:38:00 pm »

Not yet.  They haven't even scheduled the final interview yet.  It's down to me and one other guy.  We both have an edge over each other in different areas.  It's kind of turned into a Paper, Rock, Scissors depending on what skills the bosses value more.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9489 on: February 09, 2016, 04:38:22 pm »
Holy crap! I have 900 items in my collection! :o I might actually make it to over a 1,000 items in my gaming collection, I never thought I'd see the day.

« Reply #9490 on: February 09, 2016, 04:58:03 pm »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories

karyann

« Reply #9491 on: February 09, 2016, 05:24:38 pm »
Hope things mellow out for you soon - there are a lot of great games this year to play after all!  ;D

Thanks! And yeah, so many goods to buy, it's hard to choose between them  :'( I heard that in 2015 there were supposedly very few games released compared to the previous years, but I had more than enough to buy throughout the whole year  ::)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9492 on: February 09, 2016, 08:55:58 pm »

Not yet.  They haven't even scheduled the final interview yet.  It's down to me and one other guy.  We both have an edge over each other in different areas.  It's kind of turned into a Paper, Rock, Scissors depending on what skills the bosses value more.

Still hoping you get it turf! if you need Dash and I to "talk" to the guy we can ;)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #9493 on: February 09, 2016, 09:23:50 pm »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

gf78

« Reply #9494 on: February 09, 2016, 09:26:12 pm »

FAUX NEWS. Fair. Unbiased.  ::). Yep, she's a Faux News fan alright!