Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1596640 times)

desocietas

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9630 on: February 22, 2016, 11:22:05 am »
Hahah, I really hope guys aren't really that concerned about their state of manliness.  Gotta be secure in who you are, not how others perceive you, y'knowwhatImean?  I always grew up a tomboy, so I can understand not wanting to be too girly, but I have to remind myself that I can't knock others for wanting to wear makeup and dresses  :D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9631 on: February 22, 2016, 12:03:34 pm »
Hahah, I really hope guys aren't really that concerned about their state of manliness.  Gotta be secure in who you are, not how others perceive you, y'knowwhatImean?  I always grew up a tomboy, so I can understand not wanting to be too girly, but I have to remind myself that I can't knock others for wanting to wear makeup and dresses  :D

I am so manly, I pulled off a band aid off and only cried for a minute.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9632 on: February 22, 2016, 01:02:52 pm »

I'm not worried about it.  I was just cracking wise

desocietas

« Reply #9633 on: February 22, 2016, 01:14:44 pm »

I'm not worried about it.  I was just cracking wise

Hahah, I know - we love ya, Turf <3 I know you weren't being serious :D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #9634 on: February 22, 2016, 03:37:16 pm »
I used to take a bunch of crap from my friends cause my room used to look like a teenage girl's room covered with Sailor moon.

Nurse Jackie is insane. Ive watched a lot of that myself.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9635 on: February 22, 2016, 06:27:41 pm »
Heh, I've got 6 N1 Giclees hanging on the bedroom wall, and nary a male in any one of them...not the most macho, I suppose.

I guess that my SI swimsuit calendar offsets them - a little  :D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

gf78

« Reply #9636 on: February 23, 2016, 07:51:38 am »
I was browsing eBay last night, just looking at various toys, magazines, etc.  One seller from China, I clicked on his other items tab and began to laugh my ass off.  He is selling all kinds of mouse pads that have humps.  Now, I have seen the ones where an anime chick has raised breasts, but these mouse pads had anime girls bent over and the humps were their buttcheeks.  Then as I scroll further through this guys "offerings", I begin finding bondage gear, choke balls (or whatever they are called) and all kinds of other.....errrr...."intimate objects."  LMAO!  I guess this guy dabbles in a little of everything!   :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

kashell

« Reply #9637 on: February 23, 2016, 08:09:27 am »
I 100%'d Lightning Returns last night. Surprisingly, getting the last trophy before the platinum didn't take as long as I thought it would. Now I can focus on...something else. Maybe I can finally start Tears to Tiara II.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9638 on: February 23, 2016, 08:15:31 am »
I 100%'d Lightning Returns last night. Surprisingly, getting the last trophy before the platinum didn't take as long as I thought it would. Now I can focus on...something else. Maybe I can finally start Tears to Tiara II.

Don't tease me, kash  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9639 on: February 23, 2016, 10:48:44 am »
I was browsing eBay last night, just looking at various toys, magazines, etc.  One seller from China, I clicked on his other items tab and began to laugh my ass off.  He is selling all kinds of mouse pads that have humps.  Now, I have seen the ones where an anime chick has raised breasts, but these mouse pads had anime girls bent over and the humps were their buttcheeks.  Then as I scroll further through this guys "offerings", I begin finding bondage gear, choke balls (or whatever they are called) and all kinds of other.....errrr...."intimate objects."  LMAO!  I guess this guy dabbles in a little of everything!   :P

Nice.... gotta love the internet, you can find anything on it.

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #9640 on: February 23, 2016, 11:14:34 am »

Nice.... gotta love the internet, you can find anything on it.

This one particular pair of "love shackles" had a model wearing it.  She was laying on her stomach and it has her feet pulled up toward her back shackled, with her arms stretched straight down her back and tied to that.  Its in the shape of a "+" basically with a restraint for both wrists and both ankles.  I showed it to my wife and said "Honey, we should get this!"  She said "Hell, I couldn't even bend like that!"
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9641 on: February 23, 2016, 12:46:43 pm »
Who is watching tonights show? :D . If you are interested in coming on tonight, let me know guys. we are gonna have a special guest.

1049-2600-8730

telly

« Reply #9642 on: February 23, 2016, 01:06:09 pm »
Who is watching tonights show? :D . If you are interested in coming on tonight, let me know guys. we are gonna have a special guest.

ooooooo exciting ;) How does one watch the podcast live, by the way?
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9643 on: February 23, 2016, 01:12:55 pm »

ooooooo exciting ;) How does one watch the podcast live, by the way?

go to our youtube channel right as the show starts and it will pop off as live, also there is a way to watch through google plus, not sure how to access that one without direct link. on the google plus one, you can actually submit questions to us and we will see it.... ill try and remember to pm you the link/s tonight

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #9644 on: February 23, 2016, 02:24:33 pm »
Is there a topic somewhere on this site that lists non-Game Stop video game stores in various cities? If not, I thought about making one as a reference for folks in case they visit a new location and are in the mood to go out and hunt.