Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1669984 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9975 on: March 16, 2016, 11:16:12 am »
Double post because I can

I think I finally want an Xbone.  I'll probably get one when they get cheaper.  I only want it for Crackdown 3, Rare Replay, and Sunset Overdrive.

The way things are going, give it another six months and you will see them being blown out for $50 each like the Dreamcast back in the day.

Probably this.

OR

wait yet another 6 months and you may be able to play 'em all on your PS4  8)

We finished Daredevil and are starting Jessica Jones...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9976 on: March 16, 2016, 11:22:31 am »

Enjoy that one.  I'm a fan of Jessica Jones.  I didn't know dick about her as a comic book.  That may have made the show better.

« Reply #9977 on: March 16, 2016, 11:25:39 am »

I think I finally want an Xbone.  I'll probably get one when they get cheaper.  I only want it for Crackdown 3, Rare Replay, and Sunset Overdrive.

The way things are going, give it another six months and you will see them being blown out for $50 each like the Dreamcast back in the day.
Well that's just plain shenanigans.  If anything, they'll be on sale for $200-$250 come Black Friday.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9978 on: March 16, 2016, 11:39:59 am »

Enjoy that one.  I'm a fan of Jessica Jones.  I didn't know dick about her as a comic book.  That may have made the show better.

Same.  Never read any of the comics.

Oooooh.  Page 666!

kashell

« Reply #9979 on: March 16, 2016, 11:45:04 am »
After a couple of hours of farming hexes in Resonance of Fate, I now have the Arena set up so I can get six times the experience points. Finishing this will take a while, but at least I'll be properly rewarded. @_@

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9980 on: March 16, 2016, 12:07:25 pm »
After a couple of hours of farming hexes in Resonance of Fate, I now have the Arena set up so I can get six times the experience points. Finishing this will take a while, but at least I'll be properly rewarded. @_@

How much time and effort would you say for the platinum?

kashell

« Reply #9981 on: March 16, 2016, 12:16:22 pm »
I would say it'd be well over 100 hours. That said, I got most of that done when I first played it back when it was first released. My first file took about 80 hours and that was doing all of the side-quests and not going for any misc. trophies.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 12:23:36 pm by kashell »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9982 on: March 16, 2016, 12:33:07 pm »

I'd think about a PS4, instead. I'm an XBox One owner, and I'm watching Microsoft juggle the idea that they want to get out of the console game. It's disappointing that I made the wrong choice.

gf78

« Reply #9983 on: March 16, 2016, 12:42:52 pm »

Same.  Never read any of the comics.

Oooooh.  Page 666!

"In the night, the fires are burning bright.  The ritual has begun, Satan's work is done."
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9984 on: March 16, 2016, 12:48:49 pm »
"The sands of time, for me, are running low",

"Hell, and fire, were spawned to be released"

at

"2 minutes to midnight"

"cuz I'm a wrathchild",

"in the Rue Morgue"

at "22 Acacia Avenue",

at "Charlotte the Harlot's",

"with my boots on",

etc.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9985 on: March 16, 2016, 01:03:09 pm »

I'd think about a PS4, instead. I'm an XBox One owner, and I'm watching Microsoft juggle the idea that they want to get out of the console game. It's disappointing that I made the wrong choice.

I have a PS4.  I just really like Crackdown, and Sunset Overdrive looks fun.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9986 on: March 16, 2016, 01:20:48 pm »

Sunset overdrive will be the first game ill buy when i buy an xbox one.

btw, looking forward to the new show thursday :D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

rayne315

« Reply #9987 on: March 16, 2016, 01:26:21 pm »
you know what my step-father just taught me? If you want free shit be the maintenance man for 500 apartments half of which are college student demographics. I will post a picture of what I mean after work when he brings all the stuff up and after I test it all.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #9988 on: March 16, 2016, 01:28:44 pm »

Sunset overdrive will be the first game ill buy when i buy an xbox one.

btw, looking forward to the new show thursday :D

<3

gf78

« Reply #9989 on: March 16, 2016, 01:33:01 pm »
"The sands of time, for me, are running low",

"Hell, and fire, were spawned to be released"

at

"2 minutes to midnight"

"cuz I'm a wrathchild",

"in the Rue Morgue"

at "22 Acacia Avenue",

at "Charlotte the Harlot's",

"with my boots on",

etc.

"He's walking like a dead man.  If he had lived, he would have crucified us all."

"When the priest comes to read me my last rights, I take a look through the bars at my last sights.  At a world that has gone very wrong for me."

"Hell ain't a bad place, Hell is from here to eternity."

"Running through dust clouds and barren wastes, galloping hard on the plains."

"My horse he sweats with fear, we break to run.  The mighty roar of the Russian guns."

"Just sixteen, a pickup truck.  Out of money, out of luck.  Got no place to call my own, hit the gas and here I go."

"Hear the rhime of the ancient mariner, see his eye as he stops one of three.  Mesmerizes one of the wedding guests, stay here and listen to the nightmares of the sea.  And the music plays on as the bride passes by, caught by his spell and the mariner tells his tale.  Driven south to the land of the snow and ice, to a place where nobody's been.  Through the snow and fog flies on the albatross, hailed in God's name hoping good luck it brings.  And the ship sails on back to the north, through the fog and ice and the albatross follows on.  The mariner kills the bird of good omen.  His shipmates cry against what he's done.  But when the fog clears they justify him, and make themselves a part of the crime.  Sailing on and on and north across the sea.  Sailing on and on and north till all is calm.  The albatross begins with it's vengeance, a terrible curse a thirst has begun.  His shipmates blame bad luck on the mariner.  About his neck the dead bird is hung.  And the curse goes on and on and on at sea.  And the curse goes on and on for them and me.  Day after day, day after day we struck no breath nor motion.  As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean.  Water, water everywhere and all the boards did shrink.  Water, whatever everywhere nor any drop to drink.  There calls the mariner, there comes a ship over the line.  But how can she sail with no wind in her sails and no tide.  See, onward she comes.  Onward she nears, out of the sun.  See, she has no crew, she has no live.  Wait but there's two.  Death and she, life in death.  They roll their dice for the crew.  She wins the mariner and he belongs to her now.  Then, crew one by one.  They drop down dead.  Two hundred men.  She, she life in death.  She lets him live.  Her chosen one.  One by one, by the star-dogged moon.  Too quick for groan or sigh.  Each turned his face with a ghastly pang and cursed me with his eye.  Four times fifty living me, and I heard no sign nor groan.  With a heavy thump, a lifeless lump.  They dropped down one by one.  The curse it lives on in their eyes.  The mariner, he wished he died.  Along with the sea creatures but they lived on so did he.  And by the light of the moon, he prays for their beauty not doom.  With heart he blesses them God's creatures all of them too.  Then the spell starts to break.  The albatross falls from his neck.  Sinks down like lead into the sea, then down in falls comes the rain.  Hear the groans of the long dead seamen.  See them stir as they start to rise.  Bodies lifted by good spirits, none of them speak and they're lifeless in they're eyes.  And revenge is still sought, penance starts again.  Cast into a trance and the nightmare carries on.  Now the curse is finally lifted and the mariner sights his home.  Spirits go from the long dead bodies, form their own light and the mariner's left alone.  Then a boat came sailing towards him.  It was a joy he could not believe.  The pilot's boat, his son and the hermit.  Penance of life will fall unto him.  And the ship it sinks like lead into the sea.  And the hermit shrieves the mariner of his sins.  The mariner's bound to tell of his story, to tell his tale wherever he goes.  To teach God's word by his own example, that we must love all things that God made.  And the wedding guest's a sad and wiser man.  And the tale goes on and on and on...."
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us