Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1670063 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12300 on: November 09, 2016, 01:50:38 pm »
Montgomery

kashell

« Reply #12301 on: November 10, 2016, 09:31:02 am »
I rarely complain about graphics and frame rate stuff because I don't know much about the technical stuff behind it, but Aragami's frame rate in certain chapters is terrible. It's so choppy that it causes me to mess up. Is there anything I can do to my PS4 to help with this issue or am I stuck?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12302 on: November 10, 2016, 09:35:06 am »
I rarely complain about graphics and frame rate stuff because I don't know much about the technical stuff behind it, but Aragami's frame rate in certain chapters is terrible. It's so choppy that it causes me to mess up. Is there anything I can do to my PS4 to help with this issue or am I stuck?

Blow in the cartridge

kashell

« Reply #12303 on: November 10, 2016, 09:39:25 am »

Blow in the cartridge

You had me at blow.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12304 on: November 10, 2016, 12:00:12 pm »

Blow in the cartridge

You had me at blow.

You, sir, are an animal.

« Reply #12305 on: November 10, 2016, 12:01:32 pm »
Ugh... my least favorite time of year.  Open enrollment for health insurance.

I really miss being able to get affordable healthcare.

Flashback2012

« Reply #12306 on: November 10, 2016, 01:44:41 pm »

I need to do mine today because I'm off tomorrow and it closes on the 14th. They took away our health assessment this year in what I can only assume is a cost cutting measure on their part and didn't even pretend that we weren't going to get jacked on the deductible. It was basically "this is what you get, now sign up".  ???

« Reply #12307 on: November 10, 2016, 01:53:35 pm »

I need to do mine today because I'm off tomorrow and it closes on the 14th. They took away our health assessment this year in what I can only assume is a cost cutting measure on their part and didn't even pretend that we weren't going to get jacked on the deductible. It was basically "this is what you get, now sign up".  ???
I had that last year, so I went through Obamacare instead of through my work.  Saved me a shit ton of money.  But this year, the company I chose last year, has cut their plans down significantly and got rid of my plan altogether, and raised the rates well over 50%.

It sucks so much, I have to pay out roughly $5-6k in premiums but also receive absolutely no coverage at all until I spend thousands of dollars out of pocket.

rayne315

« Reply #12308 on: November 10, 2016, 02:24:08 pm »

I had that last year, so I went through Obamacare instead of through my work.  Saved me a shit ton of money.  But this year, the company I chose last year, has cut their plans down significantly and got rid of my plan altogether, and raised the rates well over 50%.

It sucks so much, I have to pay out roughly $5-6k in premiums but also receive absolutely no coverage at all until I spend thousands of dollars out of pocket.

that just blows. insurance companies are a giant ripoff to those who don't need it imo. the one that my work goes through openly admitted to us that because they paid out over 60% of what they brought in (I believe the exact % was 61-62%) our premiums would be raised by 10%
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Warmsignal

« Reply #12309 on: November 13, 2016, 11:12:38 pm »

I hope they take out the clause where you are basically fined for not having it. So ridiculous. If I want to be a liability to myself, then let me be. You know how many times I've been to a hospital in my life? Maybe once. A doctor's visit? Maybe a couple of times in 5 years. Picked up a prescription? Pretty much never.

kashell

« Reply #12310 on: November 14, 2016, 09:17:06 am »

I hope they take out the clause where you are basically fined for not having it. So ridiculous. If I want to be a liability to myself, then let me be. You know how many times I've been to a hospital in my life? Maybe once. A doctor's visit? Maybe a couple of times in 5 years. Picked up a prescription? Pretty much never.

COBRA...ugh...they need to stop.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12311 on: November 17, 2016, 07:19:35 am »
Sony repairs are a pain in the ass. I have a 20th anniversary DS4 that lost an R1 button. The buttons are slightly different and can't be found online.

Stupid Sony won't fix it without a receipt. They won't even let me pay to have it fixed. This is bullshit.

Anyone have a copy of a 20th duelshock 4 receipt they want to send me a copy of?  That seems to be the only way I'll get this thing fixed.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12312 on: November 17, 2016, 11:20:26 am »
So since the Wii U is an 8th generation console, does that make the Nintendo Switch the first 9th generation console?

soera

« Reply #12313 on: November 17, 2016, 12:01:55 pm »
Sony repairs are a pain in the ass. I have a 20th anniversary DS4 that lost an R1 button. The buttons are slightly different and can't be found online.

Stupid Sony won't fix it without a receipt. They won't even let me pay to have it fixed. This is bullshit.

Anyone have a copy of a 20th duelshock 4 receipt they want to send me a copy of?  That seems to be the only way I'll get this thing fixed.

I may have one somewhere ... or if not, I can probably get one!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12314 on: November 17, 2016, 12:24:16 pm »

I may have one somewhere ... or if not, I can probably get one!

Scan that dude if you find it. They won't even let me pay to have it fixed.