Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1671413 times)

Warmsignal

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12690 on: February 17, 2017, 08:24:50 am »
I know this really isn't the appropriate venue for this. But... recently I've developed some unexplainable pain occurring in all the wrong places. I'm pretty nervous about it actually, going to see a doc today. So those of you who are of the praying kind, I would appreciate being in your thoughts.  :'(

kashell

« Reply #12691 on: February 17, 2017, 08:39:22 am »
I'm sending good thoughts your way. I'm glad you're taking the initiative and going to the doctor to get it checked out.

Feel better!!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12692 on: February 17, 2017, 02:02:47 pm »
Good luck.

desocietas

« Reply #12693 on: February 17, 2017, 02:28:04 pm »
I know this really isn't the appropriate venue for this. But... recently I've developed some unexplainable pain occurring in all the wrong places. I'm pretty nervous about it actually, going to see a doc today. So those of you who are of the praying kind, I would appreciate being in your thoughts.  :'(

Glad you're going to get it checked out and totally understand the moment of needing to talk about it - sending you positive vibes and hoping that everything is ok!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

doafan

« Reply #12694 on: February 18, 2017, 02:19:42 pm »
After two years I finally gonna take a week of vacations, really need to disconnect myself from all the troubles that day by day I have at this damn office, won't gonna answer any phone call or reply any email, they still owe me another three weeks that will manage to eventually gonna enjoy this year, won't gonna be in front of a computer cause I really want to give a better use to my free time these days so please take good care of the threads that I follow, tomorrow am gonna throw a hell of a party at home cause it's my fucking birthday and my wife and daughter are going to take me to the movies to watch The Lego Batman Movie, will see everybody this next 27 so please took care.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

kashell

« Reply #12695 on: February 18, 2017, 04:11:56 pm »
Enjoy your vacation, doa!

I decided to do some game browsing today and found a copy of Shining Force III. Naturally, it was disc only. The store has a two week return policy so if this...idea...of mine doesn't work I can return it. It was a damn good price, though. ;-;

Anyways, I'm wondering if it's possible to make my own manual and cover art. For the manual, I found this:

http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.2253

Would a Kinko's or other copy center have the ability to print something with the Saturn boxes' dimensions? The paper may not be the same, but that's fine. I'm wondering the same with the back cover art.

Any input would be lovely!

Flashback2012

« Reply #12696 on: February 18, 2017, 11:58:15 pm »
Enjoy your vacation, doa!

I decided to do some game browsing today and found a copy of Shining Force III. Naturally, it was disc only. The store has a two week return policy so if this...idea...of mine doesn't work I can return it. It was a damn good price, though. ;-;

Anyways, I'm wondering if it's possible to make my own manual and cover art. For the manual, I found this:

http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.2253

Would a Kinko's or other copy center have the ability to print something with the Saturn boxes' dimensions? The paper may not be the same, but that's fine. I'm wondering the same with the back cover art.

Any input would be lovely!

They might not since it's copyrighted material but then it's been years since I've set foot in a Kinko's so I'm not 100% sure.  :P

kashell

« Reply #12697 on: February 21, 2017, 12:26:57 pm »

desocietas

« Reply #12698 on: February 21, 2017, 01:08:55 pm »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #12699 on: February 21, 2017, 03:00:43 pm »
My (new) Top 10 List is featured on GameFAQs!

https://www.gamefaqs.com/top10/2934-the-top-10-rpg-characters-you-must-fight-before-they-join

Nice! I want to read it but don't want the spoilers :(

Totally understandable. But, for what it's worth, all of the entries are obvious because they're on the box art, in the instruction manual, etc.

desocietas

« Reply #12700 on: February 21, 2017, 03:10:29 pm »
My (new) Top 10 List is featured on GameFAQs!

https://www.gamefaqs.com/top10/2934-the-top-10-rpg-characters-you-must-fight-before-they-join

Nice! I want to read it but don't want the spoilers :(

Totally understandable. But, for what it's worth, all of the entries are obvious because they're on the box art, in the instruction manual, etc.

Good to know! I actually have to stop myself from reading instruction manuals too closely as they'll give away those plot details, even though they happen very early on in the game.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #12701 on: February 21, 2017, 05:41:07 pm »
It happened again.

I bought a complete copy of Afrika for about $40, but it arrived brand new sealed.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12702 on: February 21, 2017, 08:12:08 pm »

Anyone happen to want this (that lives in the U.S.)? I got an extra copy sent to me.

It's the latest issue of Retro Gamer.

(Maybe you've got an old gaming/comic magazine you could exchange with me for it. I always love flipping through those.)

BTW, it does have a slight crease on the upper-right corner due to how it was shipped to me.

Warmsignal

« Reply #12703 on: February 22, 2017, 06:20:38 am »
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's been a rough couple weeks for me. Had some tests done that came back clear. Was prescribed antibiotic called Cipro. After taking it for a while I started to break out in a rash on my arms. So I don't think I can keep taking it, too bad because it was working pretty well. But Cipro is highly toxic and causes all sorts of problems in people... Kind of scary

« Reply #12704 on: February 22, 2017, 08:02:34 am »

Anyone happen to want this (that lives in the U.S.)? I got an extra copy sent to me.

It's the latest issue of Retro Gamer.

(Maybe you've got an old gaming/comic magazine you could exchange with me for it. I always love flipping through those.)

BTW, it does have a slight crease on the upper-right corner due to how it was shipped to me.
Sure, Let me take a look later today, I'm pretty sure I have some old dupe magazines.  Can't even recall of the name of the magazine I have in mind.