Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1671990 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13245 on: June 26, 2017, 08:16:29 am »
Really kind of mad, and REALLLLLLLY can't wait to leave negative feedback.

Seller listed a game on ebay, so I bought it pretty damned quick because it doesn't get listed very often.  I don't even think it was a great price, it was about what you should expect to pay.  He IMMEDIATELY refunds me with an excuse saying he must have sold it at a flea market stall over the weekend.

The issue, is that I was in NO WAY notified of this, so I've been sitting around for a week minding my own business waiting for my game to come in.  I check my paypal account history for a completely different reason... and I see that I have a refund for something.  No message on ebay, no email from anyone.  I had no clue that he had refunded my purchase.  He didn't cancel the order mind you, he refunded my money.  So I still have the option to pay for the item.

kashell

« Reply #13246 on: June 26, 2017, 08:27:39 am »
On GameFAQs.com, you can leave anonymous feedback for other people's guides, FAQs, reviews, and other contributions. Lately, I've been getting lots of negative feedback whenever a review with a lower score gets submitted. I *think* I know who the person is that's doing it just based on the way their comments are written. The good news is that I don't plan on stopping writing reviews because I enjoy doing it so much.

Like we have been saying all month for pride, we won't let hate win.

« Reply #13247 on: June 26, 2017, 08:36:25 am »
On GameFAQs.com, you can leave anonymous feedback for other people's guides, FAQs, reviews, and other contributions. Lately, I've been getting lots of negative feedback whenever a review with a lower score gets submitted. I *think* I know who the person is that's doing it just based on the way their comments are written. The good news is that I don't plan on stopping writing reviews because I enjoy doing it so much.

Is there a way to view this feedback, or is it literally only shown to the reviewer?

kashell

« Reply #13248 on: June 26, 2017, 08:50:05 am »

Is there a way to view this feedback, or is it literally only shown to the reviewer?

It's only shown to the reviewer. You receive a notification that says, "You have received feedback for one of your contributions" and then follow a link to see what it says.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/805577-bloodborne/reviews/164503

Look at the bottom of the screen where it says whether or not you would recommend this review. After selecting Yes or No, you can leave a comment. They're anonymous, so trolls and go to town. I haven't received anything too bad yet, but there are some really disturbing stories about telling folks to kill themselves or murdering families.

« Reply #13249 on: June 26, 2017, 08:54:20 am »
Geez, people suck.

rayne315

« Reply #13250 on: June 26, 2017, 09:59:57 am »
what the heck. did a mod move my 2 comments a on the last page to the general topic? or am I just special and didn't post them in the correct spot? I could have sworn that I posted them in the LRG Thread...
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #13251 on: June 26, 2017, 11:54:07 am »
what the heck. did a mod move my 2 comments a on the last page to the general topic? or am I just special and didn't post them in the correct spot? I could have sworn that I posted them in the LRG Thread...

We usually leave an (automatically-generated) message saying it was moved. I saw those posts the other day and thought it odd that you put it in the general thread but thought maybe you did that just to inform more people.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #13252 on: June 26, 2017, 12:04:34 pm »
SNES Classic officially announced.  Includes StarFox 2.

Contra 3
DKC
Earthbound
Final Fantasy 3
F zero
Kirby super star
kirby's dream course
Link to the past
Mega Man X
Secret of mana
star fox
star fox 2
Street fighter 2 turbo
Super Castlevania 4
Super ghouls n ghosts
Super mario kart
super mario rpg
super mario world
super metroid
super punch out
and Yoshi's Island.

$79.99

comes with 2 wired controllers, sounds like they are SNES style plugs.  I don't see USB ports or the weird Nunchuck ports.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 12:08:33 pm by ignition365 »

kashell

« Reply #13253 on: June 26, 2017, 12:10:40 pm »
Not too bad. Will it be available for purchase?

« Reply #13254 on: June 26, 2017, 12:25:32 pm »
Not too bad. Will it be available for purchase?
No.  Sold out already.  They only made 3.

kashell

« Reply #13255 on: June 26, 2017, 12:36:26 pm »
They made that many?

soera

« Reply #13256 on: June 26, 2017, 12:42:30 pm »
All joking aside, I want this. I like the line up. I will actually play this one.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13257 on: June 26, 2017, 12:44:09 pm »
Great line-up! But I own almost all of those (except StarFox 2, of course).

« Reply #13258 on: June 26, 2017, 01:32:35 pm »
Great line-up! But I own almost all of those (except StarFox 2, of course).
I DO own all of those, except Star Fox 2, which subsequently I almost bought a week or two back (repro obviously).

I'm still considering buying this.

desocietas

« Reply #13259 on: June 26, 2017, 02:58:53 pm »
I never had a SNES growing up, but this lineup looks promising. Def more interested in this one than I was in the NES Classic. UK folks got a diff model (already sold out on Amazon UK) that looked pretty neat.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas