Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1596958 times)

telly

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13935 on: December 03, 2017, 06:37:40 pm »
Nice! You might want to put it to the side though so your sig isn't super long. ;)
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #13936 on: December 04, 2017, 09:19:05 am »
Is that what you did? Do I just put it next to my PSN banner?

EDIT: And now my PSN Banner is gone. Man, I'm bad at this.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 09:21:35 am by kashell »

telly

« Reply #13937 on: December 04, 2017, 11:19:10 am »
Yeah I just used a gif reziser for mine, wanted it to be the same height as the vgcollect box, which is 160 pixels
Currently Playing:

« Reply #13938 on: December 04, 2017, 11:25:11 am »
I believe you can also manually "re-size" the gif by setting a width and height value in the img tag.

kashell

« Reply #13939 on: December 04, 2017, 12:06:22 pm »
How would that look when you write out the code with the "img][/img]"?

Any idea on the dimensions?

telly

« Reply #13940 on: December 04, 2017, 12:31:53 pm »
I don't even bother with code on here because sites like ezgif make it very easy and it locks the dimensions so you don't have to do any guesswork.

That's what I used for my Pokemon gif down there. So I just took a screenshot of the Vgcollect box , got the dimensions from the info in terms of pixels, then set that in ezgif, then uploaded it to imgur.  :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 12:42:07 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:

« Reply #13941 on: December 04, 2017, 12:36:10 pm »
How would that look when you write out the code with the "img][/img]"?

Any idea on the dimensions?

[ img width=206 height=116]https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xezIBKxLuzR4S5y/giphy.gif[/ img]

kashell

« Reply #13942 on: December 04, 2017, 12:42:23 pm »
Doesn't seem to be working for me. Now it's gone.

Warmsignal

« Reply #13943 on: December 04, 2017, 12:51:25 pm »
I just need to pop in and complain about "free 2-day shipping". It's not 2-day, and never has been for me. Order on Thursday and not get it until Monday. What it really is, is free 2 full-business day shipping (so technically 3 days because you must order prior to the 2 full business days) and also for whatever reason Saturday doesn't count as a business day to them.

Needless to say, I'm not to happy with Prime. The only reason I got it was because their standard shipping rates were over-the-top for something as small as a video game. Their shipping services are no better than eBay typically is, which in the long run is cheaper because there's no subscription fee.

« Reply #13944 on: December 04, 2017, 01:00:54 pm »
I just need to pop in and complain about "free 2-day shipping". It's not 2-day, and never has been for me. Order on Thursday and not get it until Monday. What it really is, is free 2 full-business day shipping (so technically 3 days because you must order prior to the 2 full business days) and also for whatever reason Saturday doesn't count as a business day to them.

Needless to say, I'm not to happy with Prime. The only reason I got it was because their standard shipping rates were over-the-top for something as small as a video game. Their shipping services are no better than eBay typically is, which in the long run is cheaper because there's no subscription fee.
Just gonna throw this out there.  I ordered something Friday with 2-day shipping and it get here Sunday morning.

Sometimes things ship same day, sometimes they ship the next day, and sometimes their 2-day is actually 5-day, it is inconsistent.

Of course, I also do same day orders too where they will deliver it by the end of the day.

It worked in my post.  *shrug*

desocietas

« Reply #13945 on: December 04, 2017, 01:07:05 pm »

Want me to go into your sig and try for you?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Warmsignal

« Reply #13946 on: December 04, 2017, 01:19:37 pm »

Just gonna throw this out there.  I ordered something Friday with 2-day shipping and it get here Sunday morning.

Sometimes things ship same day, sometimes they ship the next day, and sometimes their 2-day is actually 5-day, it is inconsistent.

Of course, I also do same day orders too where they will deliver it by the end of the day.

It worked in my post.  *shrug*

Huh. Thought it was exclusively through USPS which doesn't deliver Sunday. But come to think of it one time it was UPS, but it's usually USPS. Either way, I don't think I've yet received an order within 2 days after buying.

kashell

« Reply #13947 on: December 04, 2017, 01:20:50 pm »

If you wouldn't mind. I like the GIF; just needs to be scaled down a bit.

Thanks, Lady D!

desocietas

« Reply #13948 on: December 04, 2017, 01:39:20 pm »

If you wouldn't mind. I like the GIF; just needs to be scaled down a bit.

Thanks, Lady D!

Ok, good to know that I don't actually have permissions to edit people's sigs! That was a question we had when we came across someone with an inappropriate sig pic.

Anyway, I could confirm that ignition's suggest is correct, so for your signature, you can just copy this in for your signature (just replace what you have now):
Code: [Select]
If you make me your enemy, you make the world your enemy.
                                私は世界を変える。
[url=http://vgcollect.com/kashell][img]http://vgcollect.com/sig/kashell.jpg[/img][/url][img width=206 height=116]https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xezIBKxLuzR4S5y/giphy.gif[/img]
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #13949 on: December 04, 2017, 01:43:01 pm »
That worked. Thanks so much for the help, everyone. I work with computers every day, but simple things like this always seem to baffle me.