Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1606795 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #2070 on: April 16, 2014, 11:26:49 pm »
It's your own fault. I DID warn you about the game.

I now must live my life with this burden of having played two minutes of Ikari Warriors 2...It is my shame...lol

« Reply #2071 on: April 16, 2014, 11:32:17 pm »
For that Little Samson, what about the board makes it fake? I mean, I'd consider it a possible fake based on just how damn pristine it is, but I'm still pretty new to the collecting scene and don't know all the tells for things like this.

foxhack

« Reply #2072 on: April 17, 2014, 12:04:06 am »
For that Little Samson, what about the board makes it fake? I mean, I'd consider it a possible fake based on just how damn pristine it is, but I'm still pretty new to the collecting scene and don't know all the tells for things like this.

Here's some pictures of the real board:

http://bootgod.dyndns.org:7777/profile.php?id=1123

NO NES game from those days uses the kind of chips that are in that fake cart. They all use socketed chips like the ones on that page.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #2073 on: April 17, 2014, 09:55:49 pm »
As someone who's been a forum poster since I was 15 (almost 10 years ago, jesus) I gotta say I've missed this, lol. I haven't been active on a forum for a while, but I've missed having discussions and shit like this. Really glad I found this place.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2074 on: April 17, 2014, 10:31:54 pm »
As someone who's been a forum poster since I was 15 (almost 10 years ago, jesus) I gotta say I've missed this, lol. I haven't been active on a forum for a while, but I've missed having discussions and shit like this. Really glad I found this place.

glad you did too.  This is a good community with good folks. I think you're a pretty good addition.

90snostalga

« Reply #2075 on: April 17, 2014, 10:47:50 pm »

glad you did too.  This is a good community with good folks. I think you're a pretty good addition.

Be aware Bwighdahl.  Turf says this to all new users.  After a few months, he wont respond to your messages, he will start ignoring your posts to him and everything  ;) 

90snostalga

« Reply #2076 on: April 17, 2014, 10:49:52 pm »
Not sure If I have missed out on some kind of internet pop culture but I'm very curious.  Does Foxhack mean that Foxhack knows how to hack into our computers or something????  What does that name mean?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2077 on: April 17, 2014, 11:01:19 pm »

Be aware Bwighdahl.  Turf says this to all new users.  After a few months, he wont respond to your messages, he will start ignoring your posts to him and everything  ;)

I didn't really know how to respond.  Those messages were just pictures of you in a speedo and a Darth Vader mask.  I really didn't know what to say.   :o

foxhack

« Reply #2078 on: April 17, 2014, 11:03:49 pm »
Not sure If I have missed out on some kind of internet pop culture but I'm very curious.  Does Foxhack mean that Foxhack knows how to hack into our computers or something????  What does that name mean?

Uh...

It's just my username. I used to go by another name but people kept asking me if I was someone else (the first name was incredibly common - of course, it was a Japanese word...) I changed it to this because it's a combination of my avatar thing and my (then) main hobby. I used to hack games to translate them to English. I don't do it nowadays. I mostly poke around games to see if there's unused or disabled stuff, but that's it.

The "hacking into your account" bit is a joke. I actually do have the power to modify people's accounts, being an admin, but I don't have any reason to use (or abuse) said power. I don't have the skills or knowledge, nor desire, to mess with people's websites... or mess with them elsewhere. I'm not that kind of person.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #2079 on: April 17, 2014, 11:05:17 pm »

I didn't really know how to respond.  Those messages were just pictures of you in a speedo and a Darth Vader mask.  I really didn't know what to say.   :o

Wait, you got that one too? dude wtf 90s, you told me I was the only one for you. I thought when I told you I was "prepared to make my attack run" we had something special.

90snostalga

« Reply #2080 on: April 17, 2014, 11:08:57 pm »

Uh...

It's just my username. I used to go by another name but people kept asking me if I was someone else (the first name was incredibly common - of course, it was a Japanese word...) I changed it to this because it's a combination of my avatar thing and my (then) main hobby. I used to hack games to translate them to English. I don't do it nowadays. I mostly poke around games to see if there's unused or disabled stuff, but that's it.

The "hacking into your account" bit is a joke. I actually do have the power to modify people's accounts, being an admin, but I don't have any reason to use (or abuse) said power. I don't have the skills or knowledge, nor desire, to mess with people's websites... or mess with them elsewhere. I'm not that kind of person.

I was just curious that's all.  I read a post of yours on another website when I googled something earlier about ms dos 6.22 disks.  It made me think to myself "what does foxhack rally mean?"  lol...I just never took the time out to try and figure it out.  I thought it was interesting.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2081 on: April 17, 2014, 11:10:59 pm »

Wait, you got that one too? dude wtf 90s, you told me I was the only one for you. I thought when I told you I was "prepared to make my attack run" we had something special.

90s does something special with everyone on here. You may want to contact your doctor.

90snostalga

« Reply #2082 on: April 17, 2014, 11:11:30 pm »

As long as Turf does not mention the other pictures I sent of me and Soera along with Disaeganic then we are good  :-X

Bwigdahl

« Reply #2083 on: April 17, 2014, 11:13:23 pm »

90s does something special with everyone on here. You may want to contact your doctor.

Shit, technology is so advanced nowadays... a whole new meaning to downloading a virus.

soera

« Reply #2084 on: April 17, 2014, 11:14:43 pm »
One night of "Star Whores" will live on forever in those pictures.