Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1671064 times)

90snostalga

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #2085 on: April 17, 2014, 11:16:25 pm »
As someone who's been a forum poster since I was 15 (almost 10 years ago, jesus) I gotta say I've missed this, lol. I haven't been active on a forum for a while, but I've missed having discussions and shit like this. Really glad I found this place.

glad you did too.  This is a good community with good folks. I think you're a pretty good addition.

Be aware Bwighdahl.  Turf says this to all new users.  After a few months, he wont respond to your messages, he will start ignoring your posts to him and everything  ;)

I didn't really know how to respond.  Those messages were just pictures of you in a speedo and a Darth Vader mask.  I really didn't know what to say.   :o

Ha!   :D  Turf you actually just gave me an idea with this post.  How many viewers would I get if I did my next video with wearing only a speedo with my Darth Vader mask??  hmmmm.... :) 

I actually think I may do something like that eventually

foxhack

« Reply #2086 on: April 17, 2014, 11:22:10 pm »
Ha!   :D  Turf you actually just gave me an idea with this post.  How many viewers would I get if I did my next video with wearing only a speedo with my Darth Vader mask??  hmmmm.... :) 

* Foxhack has banned 90snostalga - Reason: SPEEDOS
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:32:02 pm by foxhack »

90snostalga

« Reply #2087 on: April 17, 2014, 11:31:37 pm »

* Foxhack has banned 90snostalgia - Reason: SPEEDOS

Lol.  Well, I know there has to be at least one user on vgcollect who wants to see that....... 8)

anruiukimi

« Reply #2088 on: April 17, 2014, 11:54:35 pm »
I've been just told I should be hanging around more. :P ::pokes Soera::

...speedos, eh? Well, as long as you back it up with confidence, wear allllll the speedos you want, 90snostalga :D

argyle

« Reply #2089 on: April 18, 2014, 09:55:45 am »

Lol.  Well, I know there has to be at least one user on vgcollect who wants to see that....... 8)

You wearing speedos or you getting banned?  ;)  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

90snostalga

« Reply #2090 on: April 18, 2014, 01:29:37 pm »

You wearing speedos or you getting banned?  ;)  :P

I would be wearing them in my youtube video so I wont post a pic to my avatar on vgcollect; however, Turf and Disaganic will get the pics directly to their inbox and anyone else by request  :)

90snostalga

« Reply #2091 on: April 18, 2014, 01:32:55 pm »
Just letting everyone know that my local wal mart had a free "Walmart Game Center" game magazine with Mario Kart 8 on the front in the electronics department.  I had no idea they even had a magazine but they had a stack of about 40 of them at my wal mart to check yours if you want one.  If they dont have it, I can try to grab some for any one who may want them????

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2092 on: April 18, 2014, 01:54:14 pm »
Just letting everyone know that my local wal mart had a free "Walmart Game Center" game magazine with Mario Kart 8 on the front in the electronics department.  I had no idea they even had a magazine but they had a stack of about 40 of them at my wal mart to check yours if you want one.  If they dont have it, I can try to grab some for any one who may want them????

I picked up the 2nd issue when I saw it. Not bad, especially for a freebie magazine. I wish I would have caught it on the 1st issue, though.

90snostalga

« Reply #2093 on: April 18, 2014, 01:56:47 pm »

I picked up the 2nd issue when I saw it. Not bad, especially for a freebie magazine. I wish I would have caught it on the 1st issue, though.

1st issue?  Mine says issue 19.  Have they been giving these out for a long time?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2094 on: April 18, 2014, 01:59:08 pm »

1st issue?  Mine says issue 19.  Have they been giving these out for a long time?

I didn't mean recently, I picked the 2nd issue when it was current, a while back. And yeah, they were free back then, too. I think it's always a free magazine.

90snostalga

« Reply #2095 on: April 18, 2014, 02:00:27 pm »

I didn't mean recently, I picked the 2nd issue when it was current, a while back. And yeah, they were free back then, too. I think it's always a free magazine.

Oh okay.  I may have just never happened to go up there and seen the magazine.  Heck, I even worked at wal mart about 2 years ago in electronics and I dont even remember these magazines lol

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2096 on: April 18, 2014, 02:04:58 pm »
I think the one that I picked up a few weeks ago said "Issue #8" on it -and- yeah, not bad for a freebie!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

90snostalga

« Reply #2097 on: April 18, 2014, 02:13:06 pm »
I have every issue other than #1 and #16. Not sure how I missed #16 though. Been trying to find the two issues Im missing with no luck.

How the heck is this the first one I've seen????  Every location must put them out there differently.

soera

« Reply #2098 on: April 18, 2014, 02:13:34 pm »
They do. And its issue 15 Im missing, not 16.

90snostalga

« Reply #2099 on: April 18, 2014, 02:13:53 pm »
I think the one that I picked up a few weeks ago said "Issue #8" on it -and- yeah, not bad for a freebie!

How are you doing this afternoon Disgaeniac?