Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1654473 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5100 on: December 15, 2014, 02:18:54 pm »
I'm getting ready for a Pre-Construction Conference tomorrow.  I'm going through plans and specs and making notes. 

This project has a special provision for an endangered species.  There is a bat that forages along a creek in this job that is endangered.  This is going to make my life miserable.  If someone even thinks they see some sort of bat, the whole world is going to shut down and folks will come in from everywhere.  Hopefully, this little gray bat will just move along and not let us bother it. 

bobster

« Reply #5101 on: December 15, 2014, 02:57:27 pm »
I'm getting ready for a Pre-Construction Conference tomorrow.  I'm going through plans and specs and making notes. 

This project has a special provision for an endangered species.  There is a bat that forages along a creek in this job that is endangered.  This is going to make my life miserable.  If someone even thinks they see some sort of bat, the whole world is going to shut down and folks will come in from everywhere.  Hopefully, this little gray bat will just move along and not let us bother it.
I feel ya brother. We've got a job that's on hold because apparently it's a butterfly habitat. The Civil Engineers are trying to figure out how to handle that lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #5102 on: December 15, 2014, 03:00:51 pm »
Guilty Gear comes out tomorrow! Hopefully someone will play with me. ^^

I'm getting mine next week since I'm getting the CE, but I'll let you beat the snot out of me then. Heads up: I *really* suck! :P

I cant imagine a cheaper game option. I played EQ every day 10-12 hours for under $15 a month. Its basically a couple cents an hour. :D

I've sunk a ridiculous amount of time into Warframe, a free-to-play game, and was just thinking that I may have to declare it my GOTY for the second year running.  :o I've put a little money into it but not very much - I'd guess *maybe* $40-$50 tops - and I know I have over 350 hours in it by now. Destiny is trying to be what that game already is, and failing miserably at it. ;) Or to put it another way, Warframe is the PSO sequel I always wanted. :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #5103 on: December 15, 2014, 03:01:37 pm »

Son of a bitch, I thought that game was coming out early next year. I won't be getting it til the weekend then. I was convinced into buying a bike this week so not getting it til payday.

A bike?! Bah...GG is far more important than a bike! XD

karyann

« Reply #5104 on: December 15, 2014, 03:08:30 pm »
All this talk about RPGs make me wanna play so bad  :-[ I had a small daily dose of Persona 4 in the subway the last month, but it's not enough! I NEED MOAR.

This week-end, I swear I'll be doing nothing but playing video games. I totally deserve it  8)

kashell

« Reply #5105 on: December 15, 2014, 03:56:29 pm »

I'm getting mine next week since I'm getting the CE, but I'll let you beat the snot out of me then. Heads up: I *really* suck! :P

Honestly, it's been so long since I played GG Accent Core so I'm even worse than I usually am. Which isn't very good in the first place. XD

It'll be a learning experience for the both of us. I'm really excited to be able to play it people I know instead of random blokes.

All this talk about RPGs make me wanna play so bad  :-[ I had a small daily dose of Persona 4 in the subway the last month, but it's not enough! I NEED MOAR.

This week-end, I swear I'll be doing nothing but playing video games. I totally deserve it  8)

I'll be doing the same. Once my partner leaves for SC for Christmas on Saturday, I'll be gaming until my eyes/fingers/both bleed. I'm traveling for Christmas and the only console I'm bringing with me is my Vita along with Hatsune Miku.

« Reply #5106 on: December 15, 2014, 04:06:49 pm »
Finals week ends tomorrow for me! God, I can't wait to get this semester over and done with.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5107 on: December 15, 2014, 04:29:18 pm »
college dropout for the win!

karyann

« Reply #5108 on: December 15, 2014, 06:08:04 pm »
Finals week ends tomorrow for me! God, I can't wait to get this semester over and done with.

Good luck! I just got done with my exams today, but I still have to turn in my big synthesis project for Friday, along with a presentation of what I've done, so I can't truly rest before then.

Let's kill it! (   ⌒∇⌒)人( •̀ω•́   )

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5109 on: December 15, 2014, 06:32:53 pm »
Wow, it happened, all the fun and games are over.
You wake up and you turned from a boy to a man!!!
I TURNED 18 :#@!#:^@:$!:@$
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

kashell

« Reply #5110 on: December 15, 2014, 09:43:13 pm »
This forum runs the gamut when it comes to age!

desocietas

« Reply #5111 on: December 15, 2014, 11:10:01 pm »
Wow, it happened, all the fun and games are over.
You wake up and you turned from a boy to a man!!!
I TURNED 18 :#@!#:^@:$!:@$

Happy bday!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

maximo310

« Reply #5112 on: December 15, 2014, 11:14:44 pm »
Same here! I'm so close to being done with school right now, I just want to take a long break and play some of my games I've gotten over this last semester.

« Reply #5113 on: December 16, 2014, 12:06:14 am »
I didn't realize some of you were so young. Just thought it was a bunch of old farts on here :p.

Although it would be ridiculous to call myself old (I'm 27)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5114 on: December 16, 2014, 06:21:14 am »

Good luck! I just got done with my exams today, but I still have to turn in my big synthesis project for Friday, along with a presentation of what I've done, so I can't truly rest before then.

Let's kill it! (   ⌒∇⌒)人( •̀ω•́   )

erm...anyone elses' eyes jump right to da boobies in the 2nd set of parenthesis :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"