Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1582888 times)

pacpix

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5775 on: January 29, 2015, 11:59:08 pm »
Thanks, bobster! I wanted to let you know that I read that article you posted a few weeks ago and I tried the work-out. It was great for the home as a whole, but for other things that I like to do, I needed the proper equipment, space, set-ups, etc.
No worries! Everyone has their track to follow. You were just asking for ideas and figured I'd share.
I forgot to bookmark that article you posted a while back, do you still have a link to it?
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

kashell

« Reply #5776 on: January 30, 2015, 07:59:32 am »
Thanks, bobster! I wanted to let you know that I read that article you posted a few weeks ago and I tried the work-out. It was great for the home as a whole, but for other things that I like to do, I needed the proper equipment, space, set-ups, etc.
No worries! Everyone has their track to follow. You were just asking for ideas and figured I'd share.
I forgot to bookmark that article you posted a while back, do you still have a link to it?

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

*sigh* It looks like I won't be going for a shiny platinum in GG after all. A few of the trophies that require online play require the skills that I don't have. Looks like I will be likely starting Tears to Tiara II sooner than I thought. XD

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5777 on: January 30, 2015, 08:15:24 am »

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

*sigh* It looks like I won't be going for a shiny platinum in GG after all. A few of the trophies that require online play require the skills that I don't have. Looks like I will be likely starting Tears to Tiara II sooner than I thought. XD

you're saying that like it's a 'bad' thing :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5778 on: January 30, 2015, 08:17:34 am »

LMFAO @ the "newly-made-Mod", strutting avatar :P

kashell

« Reply #5779 on: January 30, 2015, 08:17:53 am »
No no, it's a good thing! I just wanted to have GGXrd's shiny trophies because they're so pretty.

pacpix

« Reply #5780 on: January 30, 2015, 10:04:10 am »

Thanks  :)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5781 on: January 30, 2015, 10:19:33 am »

a couple hits with the slingshot should change that mood

pacpix

« Reply #5782 on: January 31, 2015, 01:44:01 am »

a couple hits with the slingshot should change that mood

Pac-Man 2 is such a weird game ha.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5783 on: January 31, 2015, 09:47:01 am »
Anyone else playing their copies of CoH2G yet *or* is everyone waiting for the digital version to preserve their sealed & pristine, numbered copies?

I'm liking it a whole lot more than expected  ;D

Hmmn...

Anyone wanna' try & predict what/how G$ is going to 'handle' (read: how much they'll be trying to buy & sell these for); seeing as it's a game that's limited & unique?

davifus

« Reply #5784 on: January 31, 2015, 10:24:28 am »
Anyone else playing their copies of CoH2G yet *or* is everyone waiting for the digital version to preserve their sealed & pristine, numbered copies?

Hmmn...

Anyone wanna' try & predict what/how G$ is going to 'handle' (read: how much they'll be trying to buy & sell these for); seeing as it's a game that's limited & unique?

GS? A couple dollar at best
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5785 on: January 31, 2015, 12:09:53 pm »

Hmmn...

No they charge you $5 to trade it in

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5786 on: January 31, 2015, 12:51:42 pm »
For those interested in my life, which should be EVERYONE because I am fabulous and glamorous in case you have somehow forgotten, I found a lovely gym to join for only 37/month. There was no sign up fee, no catches, no enhancement fees and it has a nice schedule.

Today I start the routine again. January being almost over means that everyone's resolutions should be null and void.

Very nice, i recently quit soda and fast food, and last march i quit smoking and cut back my booze drinking to almost none
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5787 on: January 31, 2015, 12:54:11 pm »
Since everyone here is more computer-literate and internet and tech-savvy then myself --And-- since shame's lame; it's had no hold on my game for (at least!) the last decade, or so...I've got no problem at all ==> reaching out and asking y'all (my VGC-brethren) if you can help me out by finding any FAQs, walkthroughs, detailed screen + item explanation & description guides, synth recipes, etc for Class of Heroes 2G...

...*OTHER THEN/EXCEPTING* the following:

- the "Game Help", "Manual", and/or "Alchemy List" on Gaijinwork's site for the game (because - at present - they're ALL incomplete & riddled with mistakes); the only ones there that's worth (even 1/2) of a shit/each...are the "Work-in-progress Quest Solutions" guide & the "Labyrinth Maps" (so - if y'all remember your basic HS math)...when you add 1/2 of a shit to another 1/2 of a shit, you wind up with...right - pretty much what's on their site  :P

- the ONE FAQ on G*FAQs (and the 2nd, supposedly, more in depth FAQ) that's also there, and

iirc, that should be about it.

I'm thinking that, for a game that's been out (albeit for the PSP) and available in NA and in English for quite awhile now...that there should be A Lot more resources, guides, references, databases, & material for it than I've been able to find...

(Of course),

Thanks in advance -

(as always)

for any help  ;)

davifus

« Reply #5788 on: January 31, 2015, 12:59:51 pm »

Hmmn...

No they charge you $5 to trade it in

Even better
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

thekosmickollector

« Reply #5789 on: January 31, 2015, 01:57:20 pm »
Out of interest, who'd buy this?