Author Topic: Save your Change, Folks  (Read 12968 times)

darko

Re: Save your Change, Folks
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 10:25:39 am »
Never mind :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 10:39:56 am by darko »

scott

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 10:26:58 am »
Since we use BB Code on the boards, you're need to add "width=#" to your [img] tag. Where # is the number of pixels wide you want it to be.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

darko

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 10:29:47 am »
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 10:39:10 am by darko »

scott

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 10:34:40 am »

Nope

Code: [Select]
[img width=600]http://animal.discovery.com/mammals/cheetah/pictures/cheetah-picture.jpg[/img]
 :)

darko

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 10:38:24 am »

Nope

Code: [Select]
[img width=600]http://animal.discovery.com/mammals/cheetah/pictures/cheetah-picture.jpg[/img]
 :)

Yeah!

So BB keeps the image height and width locked automatically for re-sizing? That's nice.

scott

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 10:39:59 am »
Ya, it's constrains the proportions, so you only have to worry about one dimension. Usually I always set horizontal images to 800 pixels wide and vertical images to 600 pixels wide.

darko

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 10:41:18 am »
Well there you have it.

Also, I'm hiring that cheetah to guard my collection, so tell all your friends to STAY AWAY!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 10:47:33 am »
I did it!  So all I have to do is add the "width=300" after the [img ] part?  Now to get this thread back on topic.

scott

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2012, 10:49:46 am »
I did it!  So all I have to do is add the "width=300" after the [img ] part?  Now to get this thread back on topic.

Yupper.

And, on topic. I have myself a fairly good haul so far. I need to clean out my cup holder in the car tonight too, I can't even put a drink in it at the moment. I havea good idea of what I might get. I'm leaning toward either Belmont's Revenge, or a spendy Saturn game of some kind.. Magic Knight Rayearth? maybe?

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2012, 01:01:39 pm »
Hum, thats a weird coincidence :o, LOL. I actually started a change jar the beginning of November to try and save up for a 3ds XL. I figured by the time I got enough change for one, they would hopefully have a better selection of colors out. LOL

I have one of those old large glass apple cider jugs that I throw all the silver change into and a large plastic fruit punch jug that I throw all the pennies into.  ;D So far I have about two inches of pennies and and an inch and a half of silver change. Its become a weekly thing where at the end of the week I empty my purse of all the accumulated change.

soera

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2012, 01:39:19 pm »
Mine isnt anywhere close to that. :O Maybe Ill be able to buy a Big Mac when its all said and done!

scott

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2012, 01:48:46 pm »
Hum, thats a weird coincidence :o, LOL. I actually started a change jar the beginning of November to try and save up for a 3ds XL. I figured by the time I got enough change for one, they would hopefully have a better selection of colors out. LOL

I have one of those old large glass apple cider jugs that I throw all the silver change into and a large plastic fruit punch jug that I throw all the pennies into.  ;D So far I have about two inches of pennies and and an inch and a half of silver change. Its become a weekly thing where at the end of the week I empty my purse of all the accumulated change.

Well welcome to the coin collecting party! :D

desocietas

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2012, 05:56:59 pm »
Mine isnt anywhere close to that. :O Maybe Ill be able to buy a Big Mac when its all said and done!

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who might only be able to afford something from the value menu come April... :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2012, 05:59:40 pm »
Yeah there is one of those Coinstar machines at the Walmart by the house. Amazon card would work for me (or whatever has the cheapest game Im looking at).

Just a heads up, the Coinstar machines in Wal-mart don't offer amazon.com ecerts.  We're not allowed to place machines in Wal-mart with an Amazon.com option due to our contract with Wal-mart (amazon being a major competitor for walmart and all that).

desocietas

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2012, 09:05:50 pm »
Yeah there is one of those Coinstar machines at the Walmart by the house. Amazon card would work for me (or whatever has the cheapest game Im looking at).

Just a heads up, the Coinstar machines in Wal-mart don't offer amazon.com ecerts.  We're not allowed to place machines in Wal-mart with an Amazon.com option due to our contract with Wal-mart (amazon being a major competitor for walmart and all that).

That makes a lot of sense.  Does it have Xbox e-cards?  I haven't tried my Coinstar at my local Safeway yet - I'm hoping it has an Amazon option.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas