Author Topic: Did you love Ultima Oniline?  (Read 1707 times)

godnightshade

Did you love Ultima Oniline?
« on: November 30, 2012, 07:25:18 pm »
I played UO for many a year back in the late 90s, early 2000s. Well, I got all itchy wanting to play again, so I sniffed at a ton of free shards and settled on www.abcuo.com. If you miss UO, come play with me. It's great fun.

UO = The Pinnacle of MMORPG

Re: Did you love Ultima Oniline?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 09:18:20 am »
I played a lot UO on free shards. Maybe someday I'll be back:)

scott

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 11:46:42 am »
I loved Ultima Online back in the day. But I doubt I'd ever go back to it. I still say they had the best skill system of any online rpg.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

vancha

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 05:48:00 am »
I also played UO on free shards back around 2006. Played for more then a year and was quite hooked on it. Loved how you could make your own house, the way you became stronger and the world in general. If they made a  new one now i'd be back in it for sure.

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 06:53:45 am »
What was your favorite character? Mine was multicrafter.

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 06:27:21 pm »
I played for about a year and a half. My fav was a theif. We'd stealth next to people at the bank, steal their home keys and port off the rune in their bags to their house. Home invasions were our main goals.

jcalder8

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 12:32:22 am »
I played for about a year and a half. My fav was a theif. We'd stealth next to people at the bank, steal their home keys and port off the rune in their bags to their house. Home invasions were our main goals.
Lol that actually sounds pretty fun.

scott

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 12:33:58 am »

You were the guys I was most paranoid of! I actually think I was more worried about that kinda stuff than I was of PKs. For some reason.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

godnightshade

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 04:56:44 am »
Join me..........