Author Topic: missing game titles  (Read 2543 times)

missing game titles
« on: December 29, 2012, 09:48:04 pm »
when i was adding my games to the collection i noticed some games are not here (tiger woods 10, pes 10)
how do i create or request a new game title for the database?

sorry im new to this and this is my first post

Re: missing game titles
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 11:49:11 pm »
im new too and was wondering how to post a thread??? im new to forums in general.
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 12:49:44 am »
On your collection screen on the left hand side of the screen under the list of all your system you will see a button that says "Submit New Item" Just follow the instructions and there you have it :)

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:53:01 am »
im new too and was wondering how to post a thread??? im new to forums in general.
If you want to start a new thread just click on "New Thread" at the top right side of the screen above all the listings of other topics

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 01:31:54 am »
On your collection screen on the left hand side of the screen under the list of all your system you will see a button that says "Submit New Item" Just follow the instructions and there you have it :)

i see it now
thank you :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 09:25:04 am »
Before submitting anything new, you may want to check-out the "Style Guide" in the following link - it will explain a lot about how things should/shouldn't be listed :)

http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,22.0.html
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 03:55:56 pm »
I'd like to know how to submit boxart that is missing as well? I tried through item edit but that doesn't seem to allow me to upload an image. What am I missing please.

pacpix

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 04:03:01 pm »
I'd like to know how to submit boxart that is missing as well? I tried through item edit but that doesn't seem to allow me to upload an image. What am I missing please.
You have to be on a page of the item and click the button "submit edit" and there will be an option to upload images.  You can not edit an item from your collection page, you have to be on the specific page for the item.

Also welcome to the site :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 04:05:52 pm »
Yes, Welcome to the Site, atarileaf!

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 04:24:19 pm »
Thanks everyone! :)

I have a whack of Tandy Color Computer carts to upload to the database when I get the time to scan pictures of the manuals. Since coco carts don't really have box art I hope manual scans in their place are ok. Where those aren't available I can also scan cart images or take pictures as you feel is best.

Thanks again!

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 10:03:12 pm »
Before submitting anything new, you may want to check-out the "Style Guide" in the following link - it will explain a lot about how things should/shouldn't be listed :)

how do you separate multiple developers?

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 10:04:18 pm »

doesnt matter i figured it out is ;

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 09:39:59 am »
Yeah - don't hesitate to ask any questions - you're not the only one to take time & need help figuring out how everything here does/doesn't work (I'm *still* learning:)

scott

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 04:56:06 pm »

doesnt matter i figured it out is ;

Actually, there is no way to separate developers. Please only list one of them for the time being. Adding the ability to put in more than 1 developer or publisher is on the to do list. But, I have been going through the list of developers and publishers, merging them with each other down to individual listings. And listing them all together is just going to give you extra work that will end up wasted anyway, as they will end up being deleted.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 05:08:57 pm »
Actually, there is no way to separate developers. Please only list one of them for the time being. Adding the ability to put in more than 1 developer or publisher is on the to do list. But, I have been going through the list of developers and publishers, merging them with each other down to individual listings. And listing them all together is just going to give you extra work that will end up wasted anyway, as they will end up being deleted.

Oh, that's good to know for future submissions/edits.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas