Author Topic: HELP! Someone stole my entire video game collection..sold to local owned store??  (Read 3714 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

I didn't catch the 2 years thing. If it's been 2 years, then why are you complaining now?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

I didn't catch the 2 years thing. If it's been 2 years, then why are you complaining now?

AFAIK, my understanding is that he had moved away for 2 years...and returned to find everything gone.

So, I suppose, that as far as he knows - it could have happened *ANY* time over the last 2 years.

But, ye-a-hh...if they've been *Gone* for 2 years - it's likely that any/all relevant S.o.L. (statute of limitation) have run out.

Ha, Ha, *fucking* Ha!

Just now (as I was typing it), I noticed that the initials for Staute of Limitations =

the same initials as Shit Out (of) Luck  8)

Coincidental?!

Hmm...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

The question is if attainable legal or illegal ways?  if illegal ways tell that person that you don't care how they get your stuff back, that actions comes consequences.." Cut one of his little toes off and put it on ice then have him get your stuff back.. or you will have to go for the rest of the appendages... worked for mob bosses.... right?? :o
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual