Author Topic: Reprinted  (Read 7962 times)

scott

Re: Reprinted
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2013, 04:29:41 pm »
Rawrgle bawrgle! I want to buy them both! But cant !  :'(

Maybe soon... maybe.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

insektmute

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2013, 05:02:02 pm »
Hay guys, looks like Devil Summoner 2 is up and on sale, at least on Amazon Marketplace. Strangely, the only sellers I've seen so far are Play Canada (grrrr), and a handful of other oddballs. Nothing from Amazon itself, GameStop, Game Quest Direct, etc.

I wound up grabbing one from Play Canada, even though I'd have preferred to go elsewhere and still want the plushie, but I know I'd be kicking myself if I didn't jump on this juuuuust in case.

scott

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2013, 05:18:39 pm »
I REALLY REALLY want to hop on both of these, but just can't do it at the moment. I'm hoping that they are still reasonably priced by the time we are done w/ the Saving of Change, so I can snag them before it's too late.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2013, 06:09:32 pm »
Hay guys, looks like Devil Summoner 2 is up and on sale, at least on Amazon Marketplace. Strangely, the only sellers I've seen so far are Play Canada (grrrr), and a handful of other oddballs. Nothing from Amazon itself, GameStop, Game Quest Direct, etc.

I wound up grabbing one from Play Canada, even though I'd have preferred to go elsewhere and still want the plushie, but I know I'd be kicking myself if I didn't jump on this juuuuust in case.

Hopefully another distributor comes into play, like how they did with DDS1.  Play Canada was nice when I asked about a refund (and sent a prompt reply), but the time it took for them to actually ship the item to my doorstep took forever.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2013, 06:29:05 pm »
Speaking of reprinted, it looks like the Ace Attorney games have all been reprinted and are selling for about $20.  I didn't really care for the Miles Edgeworth game but I guess I should pick one up to round out the collection.

The other ones were all great, in my opinion. If you haven't played them yet *cough*SCOTT*cough*, you should definitely check it out.

I guess they're like visual novels/puzzles...?  Not sure of a better way to put it.  They're not like Professor Layton in terms of puzzles.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

insektmute

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2013, 08:01:38 pm »
Arghh, I wish I could do the Phoenix Wright stuff, too. I'm down enough on funds as it is because it's bill paying time :/

psydswipe

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2013, 08:36:46 am »
I've hardly been posting anything lately but I have info on those same Devil Summoner titles again. Did everyone who wanted one find them? The info I have isn't a big deal, just that Atlus still has them in stock so retailers can still order copies. They've got 755 copies of The Soulless Army and 636 copies of King Abaddon, and they aren't printing any more beyond that. They also still have 2,352 launch copies of Soul Hackers so if you still plan on getting that you should be able to find a copy with the music CD bonus.

desocietas

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2013, 11:14:51 am »
I've hardly been posting anything lately but I have info on those same Devil Summoner titles again. Did everyone who wanted one find them? The info I have isn't a big deal, just that Atlus still has them in stock so retailers can still order copies. They've got 755 copies of The Soulless Army and 636 copies of King Abaddon, and they aren't printing any more beyond that. They also still have 2,352 launch copies of Soul Hackers so if you still plan on getting that you should be able to find a copy with the music CD bonus.

Yeah, I see they're still in stock on Amazon (or through Amazon Marketplace); I think I'm good on my copies of both PS2 Devil Summoners.  I might have too many copies of the first one, actually, 'cause I was too lazy to return the one I overpaid on...

Thanks for the update!  Good to know if anyone's still thinking about it...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas