Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 174637 times)

ziondood

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #330 on: May 14, 2013, 03:28:42 am »
So I don't really have my own "Game Room" but I do have a decent collection of things!
I live in an apartment with a few friends and I keep most of my games in my bedroom, and most of the systems are either in the living room with the big TV, and then the old systems are in our dining room, with an old tube tv :p Its kinda neat!

That's a nice set of shelving though! I dig it.

Thanks Scott! :D

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #331 on: May 22, 2013, 08:57:25 pm »
I've been wanting to post some images for a while now. However I'm moving a bunch of stuff around right now so for the little area that is set right now
Sneaky Peeky

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #332 on: May 25, 2013, 06:11:11 pm »

It is nice to have most of my systems hooked up and ready to play!

That looks VERY similar to my set-up in my game room. Except you can clearly see the ugly web of wires behind the shelf, in mine.

BTW, 1000th post!

ko1ru

« Reply #333 on: June 16, 2013, 07:08:55 pm »
I've also been in the process of re-organizing and re-arranging my game room.  I don't think I'll ever be perfectly happy with it though.  LOL

I'll have to post some pics when I'm done(ish) as I haven't done so since I joined VGC.  :)

« Reply #334 on: June 29, 2013, 09:50:48 pm »
Here is a quick tour of my gameroom showing my pins and a few videogames:

Sorry if it was done maybe a bit too quick but it gives an idea ;)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #335 on: June 29, 2013, 11:17:19 pm »
My room is in the middle of a massive overhaul. The place is a mess right now.  Feel free to plaster these all over the front page!  ;D

This is actually motivation for me to make time to finish the reorganize.  Now, ya'll have seen my mess.  I have to get it in order.

That big black thing is my treadmill.  I have to fold it up to get to my PlayChoice-10.  Guess which one gets more use?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:20:02 pm by turf »

« Reply #336 on: July 08, 2013, 01:04:44 pm »
Not mine, but a classy setup I stumbled across on imgur

Supposedly belongs to a "Maximus_clean"

« Reply #337 on: July 14, 2013, 01:50:38 am »
Here is my collection as of 11 June 2013, I got a couple of new games since then.

PS1 Games

PS1/Dreamcast/Saturn Import games (The DVD case is the Dreamcast game "Last Hope: Pink Bullets"

PS2 Games

PS2/PS3/PSP/Vita/N64/Gamecube/Wii/WiiU/DS/3DS Games

Xbox Games

XBox 360 Games

Sega CD/Saturn Games

SNES Games

My Coveted Games

sin2beta

« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2013, 02:22:54 pm »
Here is my collection as of 11 June 2013, I got a couple of new games since then.

I see SEGA CD but no Genesis games? RPG collector?

It's a nice setup!
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

soera

« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2013, 04:08:17 pm »
You have some pieces that a lot of bigger collections dont have (mine included). Vay and Rayearth have been missing from my collection for years. :(

« Reply #340 on: July 15, 2013, 01:42:23 am »
I do have Genesis games actually.  Because I was running out of real estate, I was unable to display them, so I left them at my parent's house until recently when my mom was talking about having a yardsale, and I will be damned if some VG collector snatches my childhood memories for a few measly dollars.

The games that got cut off that are next to Sonic 3 are Sonic & Knuckles, and Knuckles Chaotix

I had a couple more, but my brother lent a bunch of them out to his friend a couple of years back and I never seen them again (Sonic 2, World of Illusion, Streets of Rage 3, Dinosaurs for Hire, Golden Axe, NBA Jam, Contra: Hard Corps, Revenge of Shinobi off the top of my head).

« Reply #341 on: July 15, 2013, 01:55:49 am »
You have some pieces that a lot of bigger collections dont have (mine included). Vay and Rayearth have been missing from my collection for years. :(

I actually got both under pretty cool circumstances.

I bought Magic Knight Rayearth in an ebay auction for pretty cheap.  The seller listed MKR along with Shining Force III and had the auction end at like 3:00 AM on a Tuesday or something, so I managed to snag both for $102 shipped.

I got Vay from a childhood friend who is also a game collector for $30 because I went on a crazy mission to collect all of the Working Designs Game library.  He sold me Vay for $30, Albert Odyssey for $40, and gave me a loose Lunar SSSC for free.  I haven't really been making any progress with the WD games mainly because the remaining games are more than I'd like to pay (Why the hell is Sega Ages over $50?).

Hopefully I can make some friends on the forums and help somebody out while also getting some help.

blipcs76

« Reply #342 on: July 15, 2013, 10:26:09 am »
Very nice collection grahf16!  I love how it's so nicely organized.

« Reply #343 on: July 16, 2013, 12:00:21 am »
I would post my game room pic, but it is rather pathetic and not worthy of posting.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #344 on: July 16, 2013, 03:27:32 pm »
Dude! I love it!  I do have one question. Where did you find that Zelda trunk?  That is awesome.