Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 178917 times)

soera

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #345 on: July 16, 2013, 03:40:16 pm »
I picked it up as one of my first transactions from Nintendo Age. Ive always called it the NES chest but its actual name Im uncertain of. Ive seen them for sale a few times though and they usually start about $75 and go up to almost $400 for a super nice one. Mine isnt in flawless condition but its definitely nice enough to keep out on display. :)

And thanks for the compliment. :)

Here's one for sale on Ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Nintendo-Toy-Collectors-Chest-Box-/151081560988?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232d29ab9c
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 03:41:48 pm by soera »

jcalder8

« Reply #346 on: July 16, 2013, 03:53:28 pm »
That's an awesome looking collection soera! I love how the first picture of your collection is of Skylanders :D

soera

« Reply #347 on: July 16, 2013, 04:14:31 pm »
Heh thanks. Im pretty proud of the skylanders. Took a lot of work to finish them ... sadly just in time for the new sidekicks/new game coming out.

scott

« Reply #348 on: July 16, 2013, 04:33:40 pm »
Ha nice! Sadly that pick of the Skylanders is a reminder as to why I will never get into the game.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #349 on: July 16, 2013, 04:40:11 pm »
Lol its going to get worse. There is another game coming out with 16 new characters, 4 more sidekicks *already ordered all 4 of them* and who knows how many new series 2 and 3 characters (characters from the first game that have increased stats/skills). The new game is called swap force and it has a new gimmick. The characters come apart at the middle. Each character has a first and last name. You can swap the pieces to make new options. The top half of the character determines the attack style/power and the bottom half determines the movement speed/type. Imagine two characters named South park and Butthead. You swap pieces and end up with Southhead and Buttpark.

ko1ru

« Reply #350 on: July 17, 2013, 09:00:13 am »
That's quite a collection, Soera!   :o

« Reply #351 on: July 20, 2013, 04:46:03 am »
im in the middle of buying a house so i dont have a room setup yet but i have a few misc pics of my collection that will go in the game room that i can share =)

when i move i plan to get a few arcade machines for guests as well as display the small amount of games i have pictures above

« Reply #352 on: July 22, 2013, 12:39:09 am »
A lot of nice setups here. Been working on getting my collection into the site here the past couple days which is taking forever but almost done. Mine isn't so much a game room as it's my bedroom  :P. I don't have much of the older games as this is just stuff I've amassed while growing up over the past 20 or so years while playing games. My original SNES and Rock 'N' Roll Racing was stolen when I was like 6  :'(

The desk is kind of my own Frankenstein creation reusing the metal legs from the old one and have been welded/moved and an actual wood (not cardboad) top that I drew up, cut, stained and put it all together. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 01:02:21 am by Seikenfreak »

blipcs76

« Reply #353 on: July 22, 2013, 09:56:28 am »
@MelodicMizery, nice collection of boxed NES games!

jcalder8

« Reply #354 on: July 23, 2013, 07:44:24 pm »
That's a great looking collection Seikenfreak!

Nosmiric

« Reply #355 on: July 25, 2013, 03:06:34 am »
Whelp, I'm a disgrace compared to all of these freaking awesome rooms you guys have. I'm starting to get into video game collection and have been accumulating some modern games (nothing really HUGE out of PS3, PS2, etc).

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/G94JXZH.jpg]http://[/img]

I really need to clear off and install some more shelves for my systems and other stuff.

jcalder8

« Reply #356 on: July 26, 2013, 11:08:51 pm »

Why yes my wife is away how could you tell?

« Reply #357 on: August 04, 2013, 01:31:14 pm »
A lot of nice setups here. Been working on getting my collection into the site here the past couple days which is taking forever but almost done. Mine isn't so much a game room as it's my bedroom  :P. I don't have much of the older games as this is just stuff I've amassed while growing up over the past 20 or so years while playing games. My original SNES and Rock 'N' Roll Racing was stolen when I was like 6  :'(

The desk is kind of my own Frankenstein creation reusing the metal legs from the old one and have been welded/moved and an actual wood (not cardboad) top that I drew up, cut, stained and put it all together. I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I see a Bride seat, a snail, and some car posters.  What kind of car do you drive?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 01:32:59 pm by grahf16 »

« Reply #358 on: August 10, 2013, 06:52:58 pm »

I see a Bride seat, a snail, and some car posters.  What kind of car do you drive?

Hah good eye. I've had a couple cars over the years. Currently a '05 Impreza STI and a '03 Mustang Mach 1 for my daily. That shelf holds various pieces from my cars over the years like that crusty turbo is from my first car: an '88 Mitsubishi Starion.

To be semi on-topic, I'm into cars and such so I have a lot of automotive related games. That boxed slim PS2 on the shelf is a japanese model I imported just so I could play the JP Gran Turismo 4 because it released a month earlier than it did in the US I think. System is like-new all packed up again lol.....  :-[

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #359 on: August 11, 2013, 07:17:14 pm »
still moving shit around however I found this today and it should save a lot of space in the long run

Cassette holders work great for Genesis/Master system games and the sides on this one are just the right size for 32xgames