Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 179462 times)

htimreimer

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #540 on: January 30, 2014, 02:16:19 am »
Hockey is stupid.  Curling is the greatest sport!
you should be slapped for saying that

karyann

« Reply #541 on: January 30, 2014, 11:58:29 am »
I didn't ask you Turf  ;)  I care about hockey and I'm American.  Been watching the Rangers and Islanders at Yankee stadium.  Good game

@Karyann, you have to do the video when your boyfriend is gone?

There's many reasons. First, he has lots of exams coming up, so I don't wanna make too much noise and bother him while he studies. Also, I'm somewhat too much self conscious, and I feel weird if someone sees me talking "to a camera". :P And last, I won't have to make sure he doesn't make too much background noise in the video, which would be a little lame to listen to  :)

90snostalga

« Reply #542 on: January 30, 2014, 08:21:19 pm »
I didn't ask you Turf  ;)  I care about hockey and I'm American.  Been watching the Rangers and Islanders at Yankee stadium.  Good game

@Karyann, you have to do the video when your boyfriend is gone?

There's many reasons. First, he has lots of exams coming up, so I don't wanna make too much noise and bother him while he studies. Also, I'm somewhat too much self conscious, and I feel weird if someone sees me talking "to a camera". :P And last, I won't have to make sure he doesn't make too much background noise in the video, which would be a little lame to listen to  :)

Ah okay I understand.  Well, when you do get the chance, you've got some fans here on vgcollect waiting to thumbs up your video  :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #543 on: January 30, 2014, 08:23:10 pm »
So I decided to move most of my "retro" games (5th gen-down -N64) and actually move that stuff to my bedroom and fill up a bare corner that had nothing in it. cords are a mess right now but I'm going to tackle that this weekend and hopefully get the bigger TV up there, so you could say this is an early Alpha build

90snostalga

« Reply #544 on: January 30, 2014, 08:29:14 pm »
So I decided to move most of my "retro" games (5th gen-down -N64) and actually move that stuff to my bedroom and fill up a bare corner that had nothing in it. cords are a mess right now but I'm going to tackle that this weekend and hopefully get the bigger TV up there, so you could say this is an early Alpha build

I can see so far that this will be fantastic set up  :D  It looks very nice right now.  The thing on the wall with the Sega cartriges is that for cassettes or 8-tracks?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #545 on: January 30, 2014, 08:31:20 pm »

I can see so far that this will be fantastic set up  :D  It looks very nice right now.  The thing on the wall with the Sega cartriges is that for cassettes or 8-tracks?
Cassettes I believe I picked it up at the Flea Market for $8 and the Right side is Just slightly wider so I can place 32X games there

90snostalga

« Reply #546 on: January 30, 2014, 08:36:00 pm »

Cassettes I believe I picked it up at the Flea Market for $8 and the Right side is Just slightly wider so I can place 32X games there

Cool beans  :)  I really like the corner and how you have the different shelves set up.   I hope me and my wife get a house sometime soon so I can fix up a game room and show it off some day  :(

karyann

« Reply #547 on: January 31, 2014, 10:28:46 am »
The wooden box with your Genesis games looks really neat! When I have my own place and/or more space to work with, I'll probably get something like this, too. I really like the look!

jcalder8

« Reply #548 on: January 31, 2014, 10:41:33 pm »
I love looking at all the pictures on here!

anruiukimi

« Reply #549 on: February 02, 2014, 05:30:36 pm »
It's been suggested I post some of my Dragon Quest collection pictures here, so I shall! :)

These were all taken several years ago for a Dragon's Den contest, but they still show off a good amount of my stuff.

-------------------------

(Note, forgot to put DQ: Swords in this shot)

----------------------

Updated shot of Major Slime Storage Area from a few weeks ago:

----------------------

I've got more things incoming, and more things in storage, but this is the bulk of it. :) Hope you like!

Note to the wise: Living in Japan for some time is dangerous for your wallet. I've been back in the US for several years now, and I'm still buying far too many things. ::laughs::

karyann

« Reply #550 on: February 02, 2014, 05:48:53 pm »
Oh my god, that's an incredible collection! I wish I would settle on a series to collect lots of goodies for, too. I love how such set-ups look!

scott

« Reply #551 on: February 02, 2014, 05:57:20 pm »
anruiukimi vs. soera

FIGHT!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

anruiukimi

« Reply #552 on: February 02, 2014, 06:28:32 pm »
Now for a quick snap of some of my video games in general! ::laughs::

My video games are all over the place, and don't even get me started on the accessories. The only ones in the same general area are the NES/SNES, really ^^;

You can see a tiny bit of my Japanese CD single collection to the right, and random Japanese bits and bobs otherwise. My life is a mess, I tell you.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #553 on: February 02, 2014, 07:03:42 pm »
Boxed E.V.O.?  That's amazing.

anruiukimi

« Reply #554 on: February 02, 2014, 07:08:53 pm »
Boxed E.V.O.?  That's amazing.

I'm the original owner, bought it with my allowance money back in 1993/1994 at the local KBToys. It was on sale, and it looked fun. :D It still boggles me that it's gotten so pricey~

I wish I could get the price sticker residue off, but it's probably best left alone at this point.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 07:18:51 pm by anruiukimi »