Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 188099 times)

argyle

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #735 on: May 29, 2014, 08:53:47 am »
my main gaming hub and my games spindle(more on other side).

I love this setup especially the layout with the tv, the stands on the side and how you have looks like a dvd player on a separate platform from the top.  Very very nice setup in my opinion

I meant to comment earlier, but I really like those 2 side cabinets with the glass doors - really classy.  If I were to nit-pick, I'd say try to store the extra controllers & games in the doors down below so that all that's showing up top are the consoles themselves, just to make it look that much classier.  ;) 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #736 on: June 13, 2014, 05:06:38 pm »
Adding some pics of the stuff Ive added lately :

My recent limited editions (Guided fate paradox LE courtesy of an awesome member of these very forums!)

Poster courteous of a member here!

DQ items courteous of a few members here -

Display from Gamestop -

Master system collection -
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:39:36 am by soera »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #737 on: June 16, 2014, 10:33:32 pm »
I'm currently moving all of my game stuff Down into the basement, and It's a lot of fucking work especially since my stuff was on the second floor. that being said it's really nice to actually be able to turn on a system and not have it be a space heater during the Summer. still got a good amount of stuff to bring down the picture's a little fuzzy but here's the bulk of what I've done so far,

jcalder8

« Reply #738 on: June 19, 2014, 12:40:00 am »
I love checking out all the pictures! Thanks for sharing everyone. By the end of the summer I should have my own gamer room all set up. I can't wait to take all sorts of pictures

« Reply #739 on: June 19, 2014, 01:45:00 am »
Nice pics redblaze and soera!

I am currently in the process of relocating my game room down in my basement (finished it recently), and can't wait to get everything set up and displayed the way I have wanted to for years. I will definitely do a new room tour vid once it it finished.

« Reply #740 on: June 30, 2014, 02:28:40 am »
So a bit of an update on my new game room plans:

As I said in my last comment, I was planning on moving my game room downstairs to the basement, where the room to store and display my collection would almost triple! Sadly, that plan is out; a family member of mine has recently needed a place to live and they'll need the space of the finished basement to live and store their stuff for the foreseeable future. While this is less then ideal for the sake of the my collection, i've chosen to use this situation to my advantage and cultivate my current game room to max the amount of display space I have for my collection.

I have been working all weekend to accomplish this project, keeping in mind that I'd like to have at least 99% of my entire game collection on display. While the room is not finished yet, I have succeeded!

I plan on posting pics of the new room and possibly a video tour of my revamped game room within the next week or so. Can't wait to share it with you guys and gals :)

90snostalga

« Reply #741 on: July 06, 2014, 05:50:06 pm »
So a bit of an update on my new game room plans:

As I said in my last comment, I was planning on moving my game room downstairs to the basement, where the room to store and display my collection would almost triple! Sadly, that plan is out; a family member of mine has recently needed a place to live and they'll need the space of the finished basement to live and store their stuff for the foreseeable future. While this is less then ideal for the sake of the my collection, i've chosen to use this situation to my advantage and cultivate my current game room to max the amount of display space I have for my collection.

I have been working all weekend to accomplish this project, keeping in mind that I'd like to have at least 99% of my entire game collection on display. While the room is not finished yet, I have succeeded!

I plan on posting pics of the new room and possibly a video tour of my revamped game room within the next week or so. Can't wait to share it with you guys and gals :)

I really enjoyed your video a while back Jahuty.  Cant wait for the update!   :)

thekosmickollector

« Reply #742 on: July 13, 2014, 05:58:39 am »
Here's my game room. It's not too big and it's not the best collection but I'm still damn proud of it regardless. Also, as it has to double up as my bedroom and the place where I study and all that, there's only so much space I can allow for games, unfortunately.

« Reply #743 on: July 13, 2014, 12:42:03 pm »
@thekosmoccollector

Very nice, organized collection!!! Love all the PS2 stuff :)

« Reply #744 on: July 13, 2014, 12:45:15 pm »
Here is my updated Game Room Tour as promised! Enjoy!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:14:49 pm by bikingjahuty »

karyann

« Reply #745 on: July 13, 2014, 06:17:09 pm »
thekosmickollector, that's looking great!  ;D I love that big Diddy plush!

argyle

« Reply #746 on: July 14, 2014, 11:40:10 am »
Jesse, awesome game room tour, I really enjoyed it!  Question, who is the artist who did those custom FF posters?  Wondering if they have an online store, I love their art style! 

EDIT:  Also, thanks for pointing out the Shenmue LE.  I honestly never paid any attention to there being a difference - I've had my copy since it released.  Had it in my collection as the standard, but checked last night and I do have the LE so I updated that.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:25:49 am by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #747 on: July 15, 2014, 05:25:59 pm »
Jesse, awesome game room tour, I really enjoyed it!  Question, who is the artist who did those custom FF posters?  Wondering if they have an online store, I love their art style! 

EDIT:  Also, thanks for pointing out the Shenmue LE.  I honestly never paid any attention to there being a difference - I've had my copy since it released.  Had it in my collection as the standard, but checked last night and I do have the LE so I updated that.  ;)

Thank you :D! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I'll have to find the business card for the artist that did three out of the four FF posters (the Yuna one is by another artist, not sure on her name either) because I cannot remember his name. I will let you know as soon as I find it :)

And glad I could help. Aside from the cover being a little different and it including a soundtrack, it is easy to confuse the two :p

abe

« Reply #748 on: July 15, 2014, 08:10:28 pm »

Awesome tour. :) How are you liking Earthbound so far?
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #749 on: July 15, 2014, 10:43:47 pm »

Awesome tour. :) How are you liking Earthbound so far?

tbh, I haven't had a lot of time to play it, but am a few hours in and so far it is a very charming game. I'm going to dive into it this weekend and get some solid time with it :)