Author Topic: XSEED Promotion  (Read 1408 times)

desocietas

XSEED Promotion
« on: February 20, 2013, 08:07:55 pm »
Thought I'd pass along this info in case anyone missed out on The Last Story's limited edition:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=9r6bqpbab&v=0011YBAnLEoCq-kvUyqbM6kMwsmP8E9v9beU44TWYd-8EgUAPjH-OStZjhdrqiB3T77wuc9gjaVkBOhmv1Qj9kgyAQNH2r7KQIa9e8ecX409j0%3D

The wait for Ragnarok Odyssey DLC is finally over! Now available is our first batch of DLC, including 4 paid accessories and 3 free outfits with bonus cards and new music, all available in the PlayStation©Store (Go! Go and download!). And if that isn't enough, new DLC will be arriving every single week until the end of March. Now you too can be the prettiest mercenary(*) at the fort.

Plus, for those who don't have Ragnarok Odyssey yet or for those who bought the Mercenary Edition and were looking to add to your physical monster card collection, even more good news comes your way! We have updated our online store with quite a few new goodies: XSEED Games Store

-          Ragnarok Odyssey (Standard Edition)
-          Ragnarok Odyssey (Mercenary Edition)
-          Ragnarok Odyssey - Monster Cards
-          The Last Story (Standard Edition)
-          The Last Story (Limited Edition)

Whether you're looking for a classic love story or just want to be a lean, mean, giant-fighting machine, we've got you covered from every angle.

But wait! There's more!

If you order within the next ten minutes(*), you can choose a bonus item to be included with your purchase! Just click "Add special instructions to the seller" during Paypal checkout and tell us which item you'd like, choosing from anything that's currently being sold on the store for $5, or an item from this list of not-for-sale past goodies:

-          Lunar: Silver Star Harmony Musical Selections CD
-          The Last Story Musical Selections CD
-          Ragnarok Odyssey Musical Selections CD
-          Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Guide

Boring legal stuff:
- Valid only to residents of the United States
- Supplies of each item limited, only while supplies last
- All normal rules of our online store, such as $20 minimum purchase requirement, still apply 
- "prettiest mercenary" is a subjective term and we make no guarantees that a 'Floppy Cat' hat will win you
   the Midgard beauty pageant
- "ten minutes" in cheap infomercial time corresponds to 2 weeks real time
- Do not taunt 'Happy Fun Ball'
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: XSEED Promotion
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 09:58:22 am »
I'm not really sure what's stronger...my love of being able to get a 2nd chance on LE's I've missed-out on (*stares* hard at NNK's Wizard's Edition)...or...my HATRED of Limited editions - that aren't really "limited" at all  >:(

I'm *guessing* that (since it got all CAPS); my hatred wins out  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 11:17:46 am »
Yeah, I hear that.  I was annoyed that Catherine's CE is still around, but I guess that's the gamble.

This promotion wouldn't bother me except for the fact that they're giving out BONUS schwag for the latecomers.  Not very fair for those of us who got it on launch day!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:11:26 pm »
Yeah, I hear that.  I was annoyed that Catherine's CE is still around, but I guess that's the gamble.

This promotion wouldn't bother me except for the fact that they're giving out BONUS schwag for the latecomers.  Not very fair for those of us who got it on launch day!

Yeah - that's just wrong and a fast & effective way to lose my goodwill  >:(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 08:39:27 pm »
Can't really complain about this since I managed to pick up a Last Story LE  ;D

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess