Author Topic: Michigan Pinball Expo!  (Read 4879 times)

Re: Michigan Pinball Expo!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 01:01:01 pm »
Damn, that would be pretty fun to go to. Why the hell doesnt anything like that come to the shithole of Oklahoma? We get rodeos and silly country shit.

You know there's the Texas Pinball Festival in Grapevine Texas every March right? That's 3 hours south of OKC and its the third largest pinball show in the US each year.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 01:01:27 pm »
Damn, that would be pretty fun to go to. Why the hell doesnt anything like that come to the shithole of Oklahoma? We get rodeos and silly country shit.

You know there's the Texas Pinball Festival in Grapevine Texas every March right? That's 3 hours south of OKC and its the third largest pinball show in the US each year.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

scott

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 09:42:50 am »
The Expo has started as of today! I'm planning on going on Saturday w/ the GF, and it's gonna be a blast. Trying to get Matt to go again, I may end up dragging him out of his house by force to get him to go too. ha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 11:05:03 am »
The Expo has started as of today! I'm planning on going on Saturday w/ the GF, and it's gonna be a blast. Trying to get Matt to go again, I may end up dragging him out of his house by force to get him to go too. ha

I want to go! Badly. I'm just poor ha.