Author Topic: Chemically Impaired Challenge  (Read 2695 times)

atariboy

Re: Chemically Impaired Challenge
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 06:51:50 pm »
HAHAHA you guys are insane! But I'm with Foxhack I don't drink alcohol of any kind but I do take medications for my back that help me sleep and when I first started taking them I started playing a game thinking I had an hour or so, and must've fallen asleep cause when I woke up in the morning my xbox 360 was still on. I don't remember what game I was playing though, these meds mess with my memory bad. I've learned that my meds will knock me out within 10 mins of taking them so sadly I wouldn't get far in any game.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2013, 11:17:12 pm »
try playing ZTP on acid, btw I would love to live in Canada.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2013, 11:19:16 pm »
HAHAHA you guys are insane! But I'm with Foxhack I don't drink alcohol of any kind but I do take medications for my back that help me sleep and when I first started taking them I started playing a game thinking I had an hour or so, and must've fallen asleep cause when I woke up in the morning my xbox 360 was still on. I don't remember what game I was playing though, these meds mess with my memory bad. I've learned that my meds will knock me out within 10 mins of taking them so sadly I wouldn't get far in any game.

When I take mine (not for back nor sleep) I can focus and kick ass in the morning, but at night I cant focus worth a shit.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »

Holy Shit! You took that to the next level.  I ate a couple of Ambien.  Acid is a young man's drug.  Even if I wanted too, I'm too old for that.

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 08:40:22 am »

Holy Shit! You took that to the next level.  I ate a couple of Ambien.  Acid is a young man's drug.  Even if I wanted too, I'm too old for that.

I just thought it would be cool, but you could do crack instead!
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 10:19:49 am »

I just thought it would be cool, but you could do crack instead!

Sure...*Doing* Crack is the fun & easy part - it's the *Stopping* part that's a bitch!  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"