Author Topic: Flagging item records?  (Read 746 times)

desocietas

Flagging item records?
« on: September 09, 2011, 11:00:28 pm »
I was just wondering if it'd be possible to have an option to "flag" a record.  Either to have admin check it or even just to bring it to the attention of other users in case they have the item in their collection.

I just ran across this item: http://vgcollect.com/item/3319 , but as far as I know, there is no "II" in that title, the cover is is a rating pending cover (and looks nothing like this, which is what mine looks like), and some of the other info is not accurate.

My instinct was to go in and change everything, but I noticed that two users are claiming they have the item, so I didn't want to mess with it in case I were wrong.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

Re: Flagging item records?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 11:05:44 pm »
I'm guessing that the item is the same as what you have, only it is using the wrong info. If it isn't a dupe, then go ahead and change it to match the proper info and real box art, cart art. If it is a dupe, then we should prolly merge them. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 11:19:01 pm »
Cool, thanks. :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 11:22:50 pm »
It could be cool to have some kind of flag system. That way people don't need to post things in the forum as they find them... I wonder if @matt could come up with something along those lines. (After the weekend, natch.)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

atariboy

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 10:12:34 am »
Ya That would be an excellent idea, I too have come across several items and wondered if it needed to be changed, I do some research and and make necessary changes but some kind of flagging system would be a great help.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw