Author Topic: Save Your Change, Folks the 3rd  (Read 6051 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Save Your Change, Folks the 3rd
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 01:25:01 am »
:-[

I screwed up.  I thought the plan was to use the unspent change/cash/budget from the previous month to the next month and so forth until April 20 and on that day, we would list and announce what we've bought with the savings.

I guess I'll just buy some special brownies to commemorate that day...

Please check out the games I have for sale.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2014, 03:29:47 am »
It must have taken a true genius to come up with an idea like this. Who could it have been???

Man if only you said "Real Genius"... then I coulda made a Val Kilmer joke.

My wife and I have gotten into the habit of calling the other "Kilmer" in a sarcastic fashion when one of us acts like a dumb ass. :-)

I did it first. "Way to go Kilmer!" "What?" "You know, cause you're a Real Genius right now." "Oh HahahahahaI... Hey!"

soera

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2014, 02:42:25 pm »
48 hours to go. I just counted my change this morning. $40.20 ... not quite what I was hoping but its almost 1/2 the price I paid for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles CE. :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2014, 06:30:25 pm »
Just cashed in.... Drum Roll Please

$120.69

Now I need to buy something.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2014, 06:38:15 pm »

$120.69

Holy cow!

scott

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2014, 06:55:07 pm »

$120.69

Nice!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2014, 01:10:38 am »
You suck. Get me a copy of Magic knight Rayearth for the Saturn!!! :D Disk only is fine.  :P 8)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2014, 01:32:22 am »
You suck. Get me a copy of Magic knight Rayearth for the Saturn!!! :D Disk only is fine.  :P 8)

I have my eye on Wacky Races right now. Then, I'll throw something like Power Blade on top of it to spend all $120.

90snostalga

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2014, 07:42:34 am »

I have my eye on Wacky Races right now. Then, I'll throw something like Power Blade on top of it to spend all $120.

How are you going to transfer the cash to Paypal tho?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2014, 08:22:07 am »

How are you going to transfer the cash to Paypal tho?
PayPal I linked to my checking account. I put it in my checking account and bid away.

soera

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2014, 10:25:08 pm »
Since today is the official end of round 3, I converted a small bit of my tips today into change. Grand total = $46.35

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2014, 12:04:17 am »
Just counted it out, the total is $100.13

Pretty stoked I broke $100! However, looking back on what I was thinking about spending the change on, I might be "responsible" and put the money towards my goal of paying my car off in May. I think about it this week and report back ;)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2014, 12:28:25 am »

Pretty stoked I broke $100! However, looking back on what I was thinking about spending the change on, I might be "responsible" and put the money towards my goal of paying my car off in May. I think about it this week and report back ;)

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Responsibility is overrated. Buy more games.

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2014, 12:40:49 am »

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Responsibility is overrated. Buy more games.

You're probably right about that lol. If I do end up turning to the dark side, the money will be going towards Illbleed, Tron Bonne, or an assortment of PS1 games I don't have. We'll see. . .

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2014, 12:43:27 am »
Actually I have to side with paying the car off. Mainly because that frees up a lot more money for games in the long run! :-)