Author Topic: A Link Between Worlds  (Read 2944 times)

karyann

Re: A Link Between Worlds
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 02:25:15 pm »
This is one of the most depressing threads I have read in a while. I want this game! I may end up having to sell my soul to secure one Friday.
It's not sad...  It's a collective of fans, specifically Legend Of Zelda fans, talking about what they believe is another amazing addition to an epic series.  Plus, apart from Spirit Tracks and Wind Waker, it's a sequel. To A Link Of The Past.

Selling your soul is going overboard, though.  How would you enjoy the game if you don't have a soul?

As for me... Legend Of Zelda: Link Between Worlds is the only game I want on the 3DS.

I...  MUST...  WAIT...  UNTIL...  MORE GOOD GAMES...  THAT I WANT FOR THE 3DS...  ARE COMING.

No other game interests you yet on the 3DS? Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts, Mario Kart? I guess we don't have the same taste in games haha :) That said, the DS is my favourite thing ever, so I might be a little biased about the 3DS.  ::)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 01:19:18 am »
This is one of the most depressing threads I have read in a while. I want this game! I may end up having to sell my soul to secure one Friday.
It's not sad...  It's a collective of fans, specifically Legend Of Zelda fans, talking about what they believe is another amazing addition to an epic series.  Plus, apart from Spirit Tracks and Wind Waker, it's a sequel. To A Link Of The Past.

Heh I think my sarcastic post was lost on ya. Its depressing cause I dont have the game yet myself.
Sorry...  Nothing personal since my sarcasm-detection levels are very low, even on my loved ones.

Selling your soul is going overboard, though.  How would you enjoy the game if you don't have a soul?

As for me... Legend Of Zelda: Link Between Worlds is the only game I want on the 3DS.

I...  MUST...  WAIT...  UNTIL...  MORE GOOD GAMES...  THAT I WANT FOR THE 3DS...  ARE COMING.

No other game interests you yet on the 3DS? Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts, Mario Kart? I guess we don't have the same taste in games haha :) That said, the DS is my favourite thing ever, so I might be a little biased about the 3DS.  ::)
Great listing!  As much as I love the idea of The Year Of Luigi, it's just not hitting me in the right note, I guess.

*I LOVE THE MARIO & LUIGI SERIES!  I forgot about that...  Thanks for reminding me!  Although, until I finally acquire Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team will have to wait.

*Fire Emblem series looks amazing...  I just hate the old-school equipment system.  Maybe when they change Swordx40 to some kind of durability meter, I'll think about picking the game up.

As for the other games...  Stopped playing Pokémon since Silver on Gameboy Advance.  Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance(?), and Mario Kart are hit-or-miss on me.

The 3DS: A Link Between Worlds Bundle looks awesome but I still prefer a physical copy, though.  TriForce looks epic on the side.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 12:11:47 pm »
The 3DS: A Link Between Worlds Bundle looks awesome but I still prefer a physical copy, though.  TriForce looks epic on the side.

You could pull a Desocietas and buy the bundle *and* the physical game...  ::)
That's what I did for Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 03:11:43 pm »
You could pull a Desocietas and buy the bundle *and* the physical game...  ::)
That's what I did for Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I've yet to do this, but when I saw the Zelda WW Wii U bundle, I knew I would have done it. If I didn't already have a Wii U, the plan would have been to buy the console and the physical release :P But I bought a regular Deluxe Wii U about 3 weeks before the Zelda one was announced...talk about a bummer.  :-\

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 06:06:43 am »
I want to get it, but my SNES is broken, so I can't even beat the original one.

bobster

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 09:36:07 am »
I want to get it, but my SNES is broken, so I can't even beat the original one.
I always feel sad when I hear about a broken SNES. I hope you get a chance to play the original soon!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

bobster

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2014, 10:34:22 am »
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I've been keeping an eye out for the Link Between Worlds 3DS bundle since I missed out. Well, walmart appears to have a bunch in stock again. I just bought mine since I was regretting not picking it up. Hope this helps anyone looking for one!
Currently Playing: The Witcher