Author Topic: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 20510 times)

90snostalga

Re: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 09:32:34 pm »
I know this is not the rarest of them all, but this is the rarest and most expensive thing i have ever found!!!   Sorry just excited.  Only 5 bucks at the good will as you can see the stickers attached and came with Mario Tennis:   ;D ;D ;D  I am soo so oooooo happy!!!!  Finally found something valuable

pacpix

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 09:35:50 pm »
Nice deal on that Virtual Boy!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 09:41:41 pm »
Very cool find. For $5? That's amazing!  Congrats!
Want to double your money?

bobster

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 09:44:18 pm »
Very cool find on the virtual boy! I'm jealous :D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

soera

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 10:46:42 pm »
Wow, that looks just like the one you found in August too!

desocietas

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 10:47:39 pm »
Nice!  Have you tried it out yet to see if everything works?

Also, quiet, Soera!  ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

90snostalga

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 11:30:00 pm »
Thanks for the replies.  I have tried it out and it works perfect!  I kept losing to Donkey Kong in Tennis but that's fine with me.  I had to box it again and put on the shelf  :)  When I get some really cool games like Wario or something, I"m going to pull it back out and play again.  @Soera, sorry I did not mean to post it under August.  That was a mistake.  Anyone know if there was any way to connect two Virtual Boys to play on multiplayer?

90snostalga

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 11:31:29 pm »
Very cool find. For $5? That's amazing!  Congrats!
Want to double your money?

lol  ;D  Not on this bad boy.  I got to keep this.  I was so tempted to buy one this past summer at my flea market but it was like 200.  I'm glad I hesitated on that.

90snostalga

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 11:34:30 pm »
Does everyone's local Good wills do what mine do?  Put stickers all over the freaking place lol??  I swear on some 64 cartridge games, they will put stickers on the front and back labels, and both sides.  it does not really cause for all that

soera

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 12:17:27 am »
@Soera, sorry I did not mean to post it under August.  That was a mistake. 

I was being sarcastic. Im almost never serious. :)

pacpix

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 12:29:15 am »
Does everyone's local Good wills do what mine do?  Put stickers all over the freaking place lol??  I swear on some 64 cartridge games, they will put stickers on the front and back labels, and both sides.  it does not really cause for all that
The one in my town usually puts just one sticker on, it varies where it is placed.  I hate it when it is right on the labels though >:(
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 12:43:09 am »
The one in my town usually puts just one sticker on, it varies where it is placed.  I hate it when it is right on the labels though >:(

Stickers on game cases and CDs and such aren't a big deal, you can get them off pretty easily. It's when they put them right on the covers of comic books that drive me insane. I've tried to suggest to them why most people will never buy a comic book if they do that, but they don't care.

htimreimer

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 01:09:13 am »
good fined on the virtual boy, the value of virtual boy that complete is about 300 to 600 dollars

i think december is the month of me and 90snostalga getting lucky that good will 

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 02:10:35 am »
Picked up complete copies of Freedom Fighters and Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time for the PS2 for under $20 on eBay.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

90snostalga

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 05:20:16 am »

Your AVATAR just freaking me out!  I was reading the comments and then I seen something red glow at the corner of my eye and I was like "what the heck!?"  Took me a minute to find out that was your red eyes of fire!  lol

Yea sometimes they will put stickers every where and its crazy.  I seen a playstation 1 there before, and it had 3 stickers on top of the console, 2 on the bottom, 1 on the controller, 1 on the av cord, and when i popped open the cd cover, there was 2 there.  I guess people got smart and maybe switch labels with another item to get them for cheaper or something.