Author Topic: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 20517 times)

90snostalga

Re: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2013, 08:47:23 am »
You knew me in person or on a forum?

Great finds on the Commodore and Atari stuff!  And as a side note, great game beating the Black Hawks  ;)

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2013, 09:42:28 am »

Great finds on the Commodore and Atari stuff!  And as a side note, great game beating the Black Hawks  ;)

Thanks, after the way they've been playing lately, I certainly wasn't expecting a win. :D

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2013, 11:07:47 am »

Just from YT, not in person.

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2013, 02:57:09 pm »

Just from YT, not in person.

No problem. Yep, still on youtube, Atariage, Digitpress, CGCC.ca, and here of course  ;D

azure

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2013, 07:15:07 pm »
Recently picked up:

Xenoblade (Wii)
Splatterhouse (PS3)
Doom BFG (PS3)
Sweet Home (NES) *Reproduction of course*

90snostalga

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2013, 07:52:53 am »
I had to sell my soul  :(  I ended up getting myself a PS3 with grand theft auto 5 bundle last night  :-\  Tho' it sounds weird, I want to go back and play all the grand theft autos in order beginning with 3 on the ps2 before getting to it so i got to get another game to play for it in the meantime.   I am so old skool that browsing through the games at game stop for the ps3, I had no idea what half of them were.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2013, 09:51:48 am »
I am so old skool that browsing through the games at game stop for the ps3, I had no idea what half of them were.

You're not that old school if you spell it "skool".  :D

You didn't sell your soul.  The PS3 has some fine games on it.  I got one last spring and I've really enjoyed the PS3 exclusives.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2013, 10:59:13 am »
I was in Game Xchange yesterday looking around.  I noticed 3 NES games behind the counter.  So, naturally I asked about them.  The guy in there said they didn't work.  I asked what they wanted for the broken games. 
I walked out with T&C Surf Designs, Legend of Kage, some other common I can't remember right now for the low low price of FREE.  I've only met 1 game I couldn't get to work.  I'm going to bust out the alcohol and q-tips when I get home today.

blipcs76

« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2013, 01:48:50 pm »
Picked up a bundle of mostly common/sports N64 carts off eBay:
Pokemon Snap
Superman 64
Excitebike 64
Top Gear Rally
Nascar 2000
WWF No Mercy
ECW Hardcore Revolution
Nagano Winter Olypmics '98

Plus one NES game
P.O.W. (have great memories of the arcade game)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2013, 02:25:16 pm »
Got my "A Witch In Time" Giclee (from the DS game: "A Witch's Tale") -and- last week I picked up both Soul Sacrifice & Gravity Rush for the Vita + I lucked-out by finding a Sealed (and in pristine condition) LE of Ys: Memories of Celcetta (also, for the Vita)...

...Actually - they're ALL sealed, and, (not counting the Giclee) I got all 3 sealed Vita games for < $50  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2013, 05:03:14 pm »
Got my "A Witch In Time" Giclee (from the DS game: "A Witch's Tale") -and- last week I picked up both Soul Sacrifice & Gravity Rush for the Vita + I lucked-out by finding a Sealed (and in pristine condition) LE of Ys: Memories of Celcetta (also, for the Vita)...

...Actually - they're ALL sealed, and, (not counting the Giclee) I got all 3 sealed Vita games for < $50  ;D

Whoa, you're trying to make me jealous aren't you? 'Cause you really succeeded  :o nice finds!

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2013, 05:36:35 pm »
I added Final fantasy adventure and pokemon gold a dollar each, Metal Slug 4 AES about 13 complete in box Atari 2600 games, and an FM towns Marty with a complete Turbo Outrun

foxhack

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2013, 06:35:24 pm »
I got a free copy of Viking: Battle for Asgard for PC / Steam from a friend at Cheapassgamer. :D

I also uh. Found this today for a dollar. (Please ignore the DVD.)

Viva PiƱata for PC. In SPANISH. Everything is in Spanish - the box, manual, and even the disc art. And yes, this is a legitimate PC version. I had no idea Microsoft released localized versions like this in the USA... And yes it was new so there should be no problem playing it. I think.

90snostalga

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2013, 06:44:19 pm »
Red dead redemption and white knight chronicles- ps3 7 bucks each.

I dont know anything about these so I strictly judged these based on the cover and back cover.

jcalder8

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2013, 07:20:07 pm »
Red dead redemption and white knight chronicles- ps3 7 bucks each.

I dont know anything about these so I strictly judged these based on the cover and back cover.
Red Dead is an excellent game and must be played. I can't speak to White Knight though.