Author Topic: Starting a youtube channel  (Read 2344 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Starting a youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 06:56:09 am »
Stop making me want to make videoooooooooooooooooooooos. ;_;

I'm a damn dirty enabler. Don't tell me not to encourage you to do something. I'll talk you right into it.
Do it fox. I'll be your first subscriber.  ;D

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 02:29:48 am »
Making two videos, full and summarized, might take a lot of work.  If anything, making a list of potential negatives and positives at the end could be a way to resolve that.  It's safe to assume people know how to skip through to the end where you list and rate, right?

Also, gameplay footage is sufficient.  Unless it's your aspiration to become a professional reviewer, even picture-in-picture isn't widely used by professional video game reviewers.  Only show I remembered doing picture-in-picture was early Electric Playground, and I'd rather watch the gameplay.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

anruiukimi

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 01:42:46 pm »
Part of me would love to do videos rambling about all sorts of geeky things, and part of me is too lazy. Story of my life~

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 08:22:06 pm »
I want to know if the game has issues/flaws. ease of control. did the game drag or was it about the right length
how many hours you had played on the game and if it has last ability.

PS. my wife said she wants to see boobs

I like your wife. Well done, sir.

so do i, so do i :)

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 08:22:45 pm »
PS. my wife said she wants to see boobs

Lol, well i have man boobs, does that count?

she said boobs not moobs

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 08:23:36 pm »
just dont go full retard

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2014, 03:42:52 am »
I'd say the best thing that you can do is be consistent....  Its not usually mentioned, but keeping to a strict video release schedule will do WONDERS for your viewer count....  In the end it will help you provide better content as well because it will force you to work on your time management....  Twice a month or twice a week, whatever you choose, just try not to fall behind and I think you'll be golden....  The rest will work itself into place over time....