Author Topic: Lord of Vermilion cards?  (Read 826 times)

doctorlaudanum

Lord of Vermilion cards?
« on: April 02, 2014, 11:26:15 pm »
No idea what category these would fall under. Lord of Vermilion is a Japanese arcade game where you can place collectible trading cards directly on the arcade cabinet and control characters onscreen by moving their corresponding cards over a sensor on the cabinet. Here's a video for reference (video is loud):

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2502GwT_o

I own a few cards solely for collecting purposes, but I'm not sure where I can submit them to the database. Do we have a category that can fit something like this?
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

foxhack

Re: Lord of Vermilion cards?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 04:35:31 pm »
Swag? o_O

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 05:28:08 pm »
If the Arcade section had an Accessories category, maybe I'll put the cards there.  I'm curious to know if you have the actual cabinet itself, as well?  If the cards don't exactly fit under the Swag section, maybe Other: Other?

Please check out the games I have for sale.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 09:02:08 pm »
I didn't see an arcade accessories section, but I think that would be perfect for this. I don't think swag would fit very well, as the cards are intended to be part of the game proper, rather than mere collectibles. I guess Other can work for now. (And no, I don't own the cabinet. Sure would love too, though. It looks like it'd be fun. :'( )
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.