Author Topic: Only 111 items left in my wishlist!  (Read 2100 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Only 111 items left in my wishlist!
« on: April 23, 2014, 11:23:13 pm »
Gonna try to get it down to the double digits this year. :-)

Starting with my high priority ones!

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Only 111 items left in my wishlist!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 11:37:28 pm »
Yeah... As much as you've been hanging around here, that wishlist will grow, not shrink. You talk to these devils around here very long and you'll want all kinds if stuff. These folks are enablers.  :P

soera

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 11:42:24 pm »
My wishlist is pretty small heh. But yeah, the more time you spend on forums, the more you want. Its inevitable.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 11:46:45 pm »
Mine is like an ever growing cancer that I will never rid myself of.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 11:49:22 pm »
These folks are enablers.  :P

God bless em!

I'm actually only adamant about the high priority items on my list. All the rest is nice to have. :-)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 11:55:13 pm »
If only you'd be able to find the games you're looking for in lots and also at a nice price.   ::)

Please check out the games I have for sale.

dreama1

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 12:11:22 am »
A area 51 machine pretty generous. You not like house of the dead?

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 12:55:01 am »
If only you'd be able to find the games you're looking for in lots and also at a nice price.   ::)

Yeah. I already grabbed the ones that are easy pickins. Now it's mostly the tough to finds and pricier ones left.

90snostalga

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 08:00:35 am »
My wishlist is pretty small heh. But yeah, the more time you spend on forums, the more you want. Its inevitable.

This is so true...

scott

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 12:23:19 pm »
My wishlist grows and grows. But I've been trimming some of the fat off of it.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

hexen

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 03:26:06 pm »
At least my SNES wishlist is finally finishing up! ...except Hagane and Wild Guns...
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 03:37:03 pm »
At least my SNES wishlist is finally finishing up! ...except Hagane and Wild Guns...

Do you have Sunset Riders? That's one I've NEVER seen in the wild, and it goes for outrageous prices online. I'd LOVE to have it in my collection, though.

Warmsignal

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 06:25:56 pm »
Your wishlist is fairly down to Earth an doable with a little patience. I don't see anything too rare or expensive. Be thinking of us poor saps who wanna have a decent US Saturn collection, or who love obscure games and can't help but want all of them...

Warmsignal

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 06:29:37 pm »

Do you have Sunset Riders? That's one I've NEVER seen in the wild, and it goes for outrageous prices online. I'd LOVE to have it in my collection, though.

$50 ain't bad, well, compared to what it's going to be this time next year. Really Sunset Riders is the better game. Can't believe I lost that game somehow.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 07:09:05 pm »
Are you talking to me about my wishlist being doable? With over 400 items and growing? I don't know what kind of money you have, but I think you're doing better than me.

But yeah, I don't have a lot of super-high-priced items, because unlike most collector-gamers, I'm not that big into JRPGs, which is where a lot of the pricier games lie. I still have some pricey ones on there, though (DuckTales 2, House of the Dead, Albert Odyssey, Sunset Riders, Punisher (Genesis), Castlevania: Dracula X, Final Fight 3, etc.)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:11:20 pm by burningdoom »