Author Topic: Club Nintendo reminder  (Read 6902 times)

tpugmire

Re: Club Nintendo reminder
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2014, 04:21:39 pm »
Today is the last day, don't forget to enter your codes!
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 07:10:11 pm »
im ready. been platinum since the first month lol.
when do we get to pick the gift
first time as a platinum

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 07:53:43 pm »
Do they announce it like the day after or is it basically just get Platinum by the day and they'll eventually announce the reward?

desocietas

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2014, 08:11:49 pm »
They seem to have announced it the day after and give you the month of July to choose a reward (in case you get a choice). If you reach Platinum, you get a choice between the Gold reward or the Plat reward. If you get Gold, you just have one option usually.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2014, 08:30:28 pm »
I've never made it to Platinum before, either. I've come just shy of it before, which I was gonna do again this year if it wasn't for some friendly help here at VGCollect (I love this place!). Can't wait to see the perks I'll be getting.

For Gold I just kept getting the calendar with the cards, which is still cool cause it's free and it's Nintendo.

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2014, 03:39:28 am »
And it looks like the announcement will be soon.  Hopefully something cool this year!

maximo310

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2014, 08:03:26 pm »
And it looks like the announcement will be soon.  Hopefully something cool this year!
Yes, I hope they give away something cool this year in awesomeness like the 2010  Mario Bros Figurine or the 2011 Pins Set.

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2014, 08:18:38 pm »
Yes, I hope they give away something cool this year in awesomeness like the 2010  Mario Bros Figurine or the 2011 Pins Set.

Someone brought up a cool idea that it could be like an amiibo, maybe some unique one that you can only get as Platinum.  I'd be for that lol

maximo310

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2014, 09:44:07 pm »

Someone brought up a cool idea that it could be like an amiibo, maybe some unique one that you can only get as Platinum.  I'd be for that lol
Huh, I never thought of that, I'd be down if they did something like that. From what I heard, many people want better rewards than a CD with a few tracks(2013 reward) or the platinum playing cards from 2012( which I personally think are pretty shiny, and are cool to show to friends at school who've never seen that kind of stuff).

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2014, 01:59:38 pm »
Any word on the rewards, yet?

desocietas

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2014, 02:04:35 pm »
I've been trying to keep an eye on the Nintendo site, but it just keeps saying that the awards will be announced soon :(

No emails, either.  Not sure what they have in store for us, but I hope it's good!

An article from last year leads me to believe that they announced last year's rewards around July 15, so maybe we'll hear something next week.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2014, 02:28:49 pm »
I really hope its some unique Amiibo. Most of the rewards lately have been pretty pathetic.

90snostalga

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2014, 03:06:09 pm »
How long does it normally take for them to announce the Award?

tpugmire

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2014, 04:48:53 pm »
Usually a couple of weeks. I'd be happy if they'd give us the gold Wii wheel that Japan got a few years back. It would tie in to Mario Kart 8 nicely.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2014, 08:24:40 pm »
An accessory would be nice. Something that's not a pack of playing cards  ::) http://vgcollect.com/item/35592