Author Topic: Worldcup Football :)  (Read 4259 times)

Re: Worldcup Football :)
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 09:05:14 am »
The 7-1 surprised me considering I usually call winner to the first team who scores in this "exciting' sport and am right 70% of the time. I am surprised how far the U.S. got although they seemed to just give up in the second half of the Belgium game, like they ran out of gatorade or something.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:26 am »
7-1 suprised everyone. Sometimes you have those games were most what you call chance's go in. Same goes for the Holland against Spain match.

But Germany will be the next World Champion. They play the best games at the end of the tournament. And Messi can't play a good game in his national team, he never did.

abe

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2014, 03:30:08 pm »
Germany will definitely beat Argentina, though it probably won't be another 7-1 game. :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 08:44:12 am »
This has been a great World Cup with lots of great matches!!! I hope we have a great final too and may the best team win! :)

And Messi can't play a good game in his national team, he never did.

I am from Argentina and we have criticized Messi lots of times at the beginning, but now we don't do that anymore.
He made us won two matches this World Cup and, even when he doesn't play well a whole match, he just needs one play to score.

We have also criticized the goal keeper a lot, but this World Cup he played like he never did before... ;D

I would like to show you a video of how Buenos Aires "exploded" on the last match.

Go to 2:40 for the real fun!

Cheers!
Juan M. - Naicigam

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 09:26:24 am »
This has been a great World Cup with lots of great matches!!! I hope we have a great final too and may the best team win! :)

I am from Argentina and we have criticized Messi lots of times at the beginning, but now we don't do that anymore.
He made us won two matches this World Cup and, even when he doesn't play well a whole match, he just needs one play to score.

We have also criticized the goal keeper a lot, but this World Cup he played like he never did before... ;D

Cheers!

Congrats Naicigam. But Argentina needs a few tricks to beat Germany im afraid.

And your goalie used to play with my favorite dutch team AZ  8)

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 11:44:40 am »
Congrats Naicigam. But Argentina needs a few tricks to beat Germany im afraid.

I agree!!! Last match we didn't have a few players available and Messi wasn't on the best of his days and we need that to stand a chance.

Still, I think it will be a pretty tight game!
Lets enjoy it whatever the result is.

Cheers!
Juan M. - Naicigam

abe

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2014, 10:04:58 pm »
Not surprising that Germany won. Argentina didn't lose nearly as badly as Brazil. :P I'm glad that Holland at least managed to get 3rd place. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

maximo310

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2014, 11:08:13 pm »
Not surprising that Germany won. Argentina didn't lose nearly as badly as Brazil. :P I'm glad that Holland at least managed to get 3rd place. :)
I happened to go to a Dave& Busters to watch the game, and man that 0-0 thing dragged on as both teams could not get the ball to go in either goal( besides the one goal by Argentina that wasn't counted) but when Germany scored in the 113rd minute, the whole place just erupted in cheers, and people just screaming "Reichland!" at the top of their lungs. I mean, a little over the top, but I was happy that Germany won since it is my primary nationality.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2014, 05:50:07 am »
It was a close game, closer then i thought. Argentina could take the win, but Germany did. So congrats to all German's on VG.

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2014, 08:49:18 am »
From a proud Argentinian: Congrats to all the Germans for the win! :)
It was a close and exiting game! Too bad that we couldn't score the two or three chances we have...
See you in Russia 2018!

Cheers!
Juan M. - Naicigam