Author Topic: Video Game Tattoos!  (Read 4801 times)

Video Game Tattoos!
« on: June 24, 2014, 07:44:56 pm »
So I was looking and didn't see a topic of this yet so I figured I would make one!
I love tattoos but so far only have 2 video game related ones but am going to be getting a FFX one in about a month in which case I will post at that time. These are pictured from when I got them done. The Tetra was done about 3 years ago and the 1UP mushroom about 4.

Re: Video Game Tattoos!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 10:09:54 pm »
Very cool, i love tattoos as well, my left arm is nautical black and grey sleeve, I don't have the balls to get a video game tat haha but yours are very well done especially Tetra

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 10:13:09 pm »
Thank you! The guy that did the Tetra one was awesome. We listened to FF soundtracks all day. It took him about 10 hours, that does include food / smoke breaks.

soera

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:21:03 pm »
I have the FF VII tribal symbol from the beginning of the game on my right calf. :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 06:39:52 am »
Very cool, i love tattoos as well, my left arm is nautical black and grey sleeve, I don't have the balls to get a video game tat haha but yours are very well done especially Tetra

I feel you!

Video games & tats are a few of my favorite things - just...separately, I guess.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

90snostalga

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 07:54:13 am »

I feel you!

Video games & tats are a few of my favorite things - just...separately, I guess.

Scared to get a video game tat huh?  ;)

argyle

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 09:09:02 am »

I feel you!

He just doesn't think anyone could do Etna justice.  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 09:27:32 am »

I feel you!

Oh man, calling out how much he actually is a maniac for Disgaea. I love it!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 09:28:56 am »

I feel you!

:o

what is this "scared" word of which you speak?

karyann

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 10:26:17 am »

For my part, I'm scared of growing tired of seeing the same design, and/or the thing it represents. I know my likings and opinions change a lot, so I prefer to stay as I am than risk regretting  :P

blipcs76

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 10:29:51 am »
I'm not a tattoo person, but I've always thought about if I do ever get one, it's going to be a stylized version of the Zelda crest across my upper back.  It's been done lots of times, but it would be a really nice looking design.  Second choice would be the circular Samus icon, probably on my shoulder.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:31:53 am by blipcs76 »

bobster

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2014, 10:34:41 am »

For my part, I'm scared of growing tired of seeing the same design, and/or the thing it represents. I know my likings and opinions change a lot, so I prefer to stay as I am than risk regretting  :P
I find that the things that were important to me while I was growing up, don't go out of style for me. I have a Fallout tattoo because I played a lot of it while I was home schooled. Despite what I think of the games now, they meant something to me during that time.

My next tattoo will probably be an Earthbound one. I don't think I'll ever stop enjoying that game. I have a lot of memories associated with it.

Besides that, mine are all located on the back of my shoulders so I don't have to look at them all the time if I don't want to :P

bobster

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2014, 10:36:35 am »
I'm not a tattoo person, but I've always thought about if I do ever get one, it's going to be a stylized version of the Zelda crest across my upper back.  It's been done lots of times, but it would be a really nice looking design.  Second choice would be the circular Samus icon, probably on my shoulder.
Like this?

That'd be subtle but instantly recognizable!

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2014, 10:37:37 am »
Body modification grosses me out.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 11:17:05 am »
Body modification grosses me out.

unmodified bodies gross me out.

opinions; Yay!