Author Topic: Storing Doubles  (Read 1210 times)

retroone

Storing Doubles
« on: August 07, 2014, 04:40:03 pm »
Just out of curiosity, how do you store your doubles? Me personally I stuff them in those plastic drawers you find at Wal-Mart

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Storing Doubles
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 04:43:27 pm »
I don't buy doubles. And if I somehow end up with them in a lot, they immediately get traded or sold.

argyle

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 04:53:57 pm »
I don't buy doubles. And if I somehow end up with them in a lot, they immediately get traded or sold.

Yup, same here.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 05:34:19 pm »
Those long totes that fit under the bed. Bigger stuff goes into plastic totes and out to the garage.

maximo310

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 05:41:20 pm »
Those long totes that fit under the bed. Bigger stuff goes into plastic totes and out to the garage.
Yep, I use those long totes to store my extras as well.

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 07:25:08 pm »
Frisbee golf

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 07:44:02 pm »
In the closet in my game room.

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 11:58:13 pm »
Sell it off to someone after I get a pretty good amount... But usually. Ends up just sitting around and not going anywhere..lol   ;D

jcalder8

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 01:10:51 am »
If I have a double of a game I want to keep then I put it with the other copies. If it is a game I plan on selling then it goes into the for sale box.

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 01:50:45 am »
Doubles usually get sold or traded.  I'd probably only ever keep doubles for super favorite games of mine I always want to make sure I have a copy of.

blipcs76

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 09:51:04 am »
I keep doubles of most of my consoles so I have a backup when my main eventually fails.  For games, I usually just throw them all in cardboard boxes until I have time to flip them on eBay or trade them.

Though I did keep two complete copies of Zelda 1 for years right next to each other in my game collection until recently when I finally decided to sell one of them.