Author Topic: delete my account  (Read 5078 times)

delete my account
« on: October 10, 2014, 09:41:48 pm »
because i don't want anyone see my collection. i wish collection was private like RF Generation

matt

Re: delete my account
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 09:46:38 pm »
Yah know. This used to be an option back on an older version of VGC but I never got around to adding it back.

Give me about 30 minutes to see what I can whip up...

matt

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 10:14:30 pm »
I just added the private option back to Settings. If this is set to Yes, your collection, wish list and sell list will all be hidden. It still shows your total items and what not but I'm working on hiding all of that too.

If you still want to delete your account - post here and I'll kick it to the curb.

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 09:58:03 am »
I didn't even read this post when I posted about the private collection issue. Now I know why it happened. Thanks for adding it as a feature and also for changing it so public is the default! The work you do on this site is awesome!
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

matt

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 09:59:03 am »
I didn't even read this post when I posted about the private collection issue. Now I know why it happened. Thanks for adding it as a feature and also for changing it so public is the default! The work you do on this site is awesome!

My pleasure! Glad you enjoy it!

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 07:35:05 pm »
I just added the private option back to Settings. If this is set to Yes, your collection, wish list and sell list will all be hidden. It still shows your total items and what not but I'm working on hiding all of that too.

If you still want to delete your account - post here and I'll kick it to the curb.

thanks! my collection is now private. i will stay here then awesome site you have, Matt!   :)

matt

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 09:52:24 pm »

thanks! my collection is now private. i will stay here then awesome site you have, Matt!   :)

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 07:24:53 pm »
i changed my mind.. please delete my account for real.. sorry

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 07:35:26 am »

NONE OF US! NONE OF US!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

retromangia

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 08:15:06 am »
Matt thanks for adding this back to the site... really important for some of us!

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 02:55:30 pm »
please delete my account right fucking now!

this site sucks! you all are full of Justin Bieber lovers! yes you give him a blowjob like this-

*deleted*

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:01:00 pm by foxhack »

foxhack

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 03:02:24 pm »

this site sucks! you all are full of Justin Bieber lovers! yes you give him a blowjob like this-

*deleted*

Okay, that was not nice.

Banned for life.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:04:18 pm by foxhack »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 03:21:23 pm »

*deleted*

Okay, that was not nice.

Banned for life.

Seriously...children these days  :'(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

matt

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 03:55:11 pm »
lol...we'll go just ahead and block his IP too.

maximo310

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 06:24:04 pm »
What just happened? The guy just started raging out of nowhere...geez.