Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 526296 times)

kashell

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2940 on: December 23, 2016, 09:18:05 am »
With Shadow Complex finished, I decided it was time to get back into my favorite genre. I'm juggling both Ogre Battle 64 (again) and finally getting around to playing Dark Cloud 2.

« Reply #2941 on: December 24, 2016, 05:26:27 am »
Just played the Nier: Automata demo and I'm 100% sold on this game.  I was kinda on the fence since I never really got too deep into the first game, though I feel this is probably one of those games that's a sequel in name only.  The action is very smooth and slick and the boss fight and reveal of what your playing as has me very interested, along with the setting, as much like the first game, it seems to center around a post-apocalyptic scenario, which I love.  A giant robot shows up and what you do is just beauty to behold and is just oozing what you would expect from the makers of Bayonetta.

abe

« Reply #2942 on: December 24, 2016, 08:19:53 pm »
Kinda in between games right now after getting the plat for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: ASB. Playing some New Super Mario Bros 2 on my lunch breaks at work, and as always I'm playing some Overwatch on the side. Haven't really settled into anything at the moment, though I'm thinking I might start a Tales of Xillia playthrough.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #2943 on: December 26, 2016, 09:55:59 am »
I've been sitting on the God of War Collection for ages.  I beat the first game back when it came out, but that was all.  I decided that I wanted to play through the core trilogy.  I've beaten Pat I and II so far, and the second game blew me away with how much better it is than the first.  It's almost an Assassin's Creed to Assassin's Creed II level of difference.  I just passed Helios in Part III.  There are few design changes that keep throwing me off since I am playing them back-to-back (they moved the placement of the prompt buttons and I keep missing when they pop up).  Some aspects actually feel kind of proto-Souls in a way, but it is also kind of ludicrous and laughable in the violence and "bro-ness" off it all.  Still really fun though.

doafan

« Reply #2944 on: December 27, 2016, 12:56:22 pm »
Currently in love with Lost Odyssey cause this title remind me a lot my favorite RPG which it's FFVIII also am playing with my wife and my girls Goat Simulator, purchased this last one because of them  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

soera

« Reply #2945 on: December 27, 2016, 01:07:17 pm »
I started playing Dragon quest builders a few days ago. Its such a great game concept (Its really not Minecraft) and the game is really addicting.

davifus

« Reply #2946 on: December 27, 2016, 06:51:57 pm »
Friend brought me Overwatch [PC], so now I'm playing Overwatch when I'm not fishing or survival grinding on FFXV
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #2947 on: December 28, 2016, 08:56:59 pm »
Started up Final Fantasy XV, brother got it for Christmas for me, really enjoying it so far, has a neat feel and is a pretty fun relaxing game which surprised me.

kashell

« Reply #2948 on: January 04, 2017, 08:22:28 am »
I hate to say it, but Dark Cloud 2 is another "miss" from Level 5 for me. Maybe this developer just isn't the one for me. I see endless potential with the game, but it's just so boring despite the fact that it keeps throwing feature after feature at me.

Luckily, I am about 15 hours into Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. This game is brutally difficult and filled with style. I'm really enjoying it and cannot believe it took me so long to get around to finally playing it.

« Reply #2949 on: January 07, 2017, 10:19:30 am »
Dragon Ball Fusions. Its alot better than I thought it'd be. Shame theres no English voices. Also find it funny this game can handle mixing and matching clothes better than the Xenoverse games. XD My only problem is I still cant figure out how to fuse other characters.

« Reply #2950 on: January 07, 2017, 02:08:01 pm »
After beating the God of War trilogy I moved on to Super Mario 3D World.  I'm aiming for the full 380 stars, and all stamps, except for maybe the ones that require beating each stage with every character.

shepard11

« Reply #2951 on: January 07, 2017, 02:28:27 pm »
Kinda got burnt out on Shiny hunting on Pokemon Sun. So I've been playing something different every night.
Paper Mario Sticker Star is my 3ds fix right now and when I'm playing Xboxone I'm usually playing Just Cause 3 or Killer Instinct.

doafan

« Reply #2952 on: January 09, 2017, 12:25:29 pm »
Right now am playing The Cave and I have to say that this game is addictive and at the beginning I really didn't expected to play this title more than three times, had a bad reference of this one  :o

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #2953 on: January 09, 2017, 01:50:06 pm »
Slowly working my way through Darkest Dungeon on PC at the moment, I've tried and bounced off this game many times during its early access period but have finally found my groove, keeping champions alive and actually killing bosses this time around. Besides that I'm still plugging away at Final Fantasy XV.

« Reply #2954 on: January 10, 2017, 08:21:41 am »
i am playing pokemon go now.Players can capture various Pokémon species, build a collection, evolve their Pokémon, and participate in gym battles to claim control over these locations. Pokémon Go encourages players to be active and explore their environment by walking, as different Pokémon species appear in different areas.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 11:07:51 pm by xiaoshumiao »