Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 240529 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4110 on: August 11, 2019, 08:06:24 pm »
I just finished playing Steamworld Dig 2 on the Switch. It took me 11:16:16 and 22 deaths.

shfan

« Reply #4111 on: August 12, 2019, 12:05:47 pm »
Dragon Quest Builders 2, probably going to be my game of the year, love it. Hard to believe it's by the team behind Dynasty Warriors, but it might explain why Dynasty Warriors 9 was an open-world mess.

« Reply #4112 on: August 12, 2019, 02:41:41 pm »
I’m really digging the new Fire Emblem so far, but it is feeling a bit too easy.  My Avatar is pretty much unstoppable and two students are crazy beast mode.

Playing Star Wars: Empire at War @ http://www.twitch.tv/cartagiald

kashell

« Reply #4113 on: August 13, 2019, 04:37:16 pm »
While I wait for Crystar, I decided to star a new file in Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete. It's been years upon years since I played it last.
www.kashelltriumph.com
If you make me your enemy, you make the world your enemy.

purdon

« Reply #4114 on: August 15, 2019, 10:15:10 pm »
Finished Onimusha: Warlords for the first time and have moved on to the second. Thought Warlords was an overall enjoyable game with only a few issues.

kashell

« Reply #4115 on: August 16, 2019, 08:03:25 am »
I took a small break from Lunar 2 to do a quick run of Super Mario World. That game will always be wonderful.
www.kashelltriumph.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4116 on: August 16, 2019, 10:47:01 am »
I took a small break from Lunar 2 to do a quick run of Super Mario World. That game will always be wonderful.

I dont think there is another game with as much lasting and universal appeal. Everyone likes that game. It doesn’t matter if you’re 8 or 108, SMW is a good time.

telly

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4117 on: August 16, 2019, 02:49:40 pm »

I dont think there is another game with as much lasting and universal appeal. Everyone likes that game. It doesn’t matter if you’re 8 or 108, SMW is a good time.

Amen to that! ;D
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS4), Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 (DS)
Off and On:
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GC), Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War (PS4)

Administrator on Bulbagarden Forums

kashell

« Reply #4118 on: August 16, 2019, 09:07:16 pm »

Amen to that! ;D

Preach, my brothers!
www.kashelltriumph.com