Author Topic: Beautiful, Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle: Can your bowels take it?  (Read 7867 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

I think the numbers in each box are completely random.  They did the same thing with the 20th Anniversary PS4.  They didn't send them out in sequential order.

Don't tell me that It just makes me want to open it to see what number I got...

what do you all think would it be worth getting it graded?

It wouldn't be worth not having a free PS4.  :o

gf78

I think the numbers in each box are completely random.  They did the same thing with the 20th Anniversary PS4.  They didn't send them out in sequential order.

Don't tell me that It just makes me want to open it to see what number I got...

what do you all think would it be worth getting it graded?

Honestly, I never even entertain the thought of getting something graded.  I have a swank 20th Anniversary PS4.  I opened it up and inspected it.  Actually, once I opened it I stared in awe and marveled at it's beauty.   ;)  Then I snapped a few pics and carefully closed it back up.  It's stored in my closet, safe from the elements, the kids, my wife and the pets. 

I can tell you by watching the auctions on eBay, people are bidding them up and they end over a grand each. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fazerco

PRO Supporter

What i dont get, almost every week you see a new PS4 limited edition design. How can you grade that?

gf78

What i dont get, almost every week you see a new PS4 limited edition design. How can you grade that?

While the PS4 editions such as the Destiny Taken King, Black Ops III and Star Wars are limited in the sense that there will only be a certain number made, the Taco Bell Gold edition is very limited.  I believe 10,000 total?  It's the same for the 20th Anniversary PS4 which was limited to 12,300 worldwide. 

The Taco Bell gold version is the second rarest US version because all 10,000 were only available in the US.  The 20th Anniversary Edition was divided up between the three main territories (US, Europe, Japan).  I don't know the split between the three, but if they were divided evenly you are looking at 4,100 available for sale in the US.  That is why the Gold edition is fetching over $1,000 at auction and the 20th Anniversary has sold as high as $10,000, but has settled to a more realistic $1,200 to $1,500. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

rayne315

While the PS4 editions such as the Destiny Taken King, Black Ops III and Star Wars are limited in the sense that there will only be a certain number made, the Taco Bell Gold edition is very limited.  I believe 10,000 total?  It's the same for the 20th Anniversary PS4 which was limited to 12,300 worldwide. 

The Taco Bell gold version is the second rarest US version because all 10,000 were only available in the US.  The 20th Anniversary Edition was divided up between the three main territories (US, Europe, Japan).  I don't know the split between the three, but if they were divided evenly you are looking at 4,100 available for sale in the US.  That is why the Gold edition is fetching over $1,000 at auction and the 20th Anniversary has sold as high as $10,000, but has settled to a more realistic $1,200 to $1,500.

6400 is how many were made of the gold ps4
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

That is fantastic that you won that. Enjoy it for years to come; you've earned it!

rayne315

That is fantastic that you won that. Enjoy it for years to come; you've earned it!

lol yeah all the diarrhea that came with it should be worth something.

I also still have the box that had the code that won me it. I will keep that box until I part ways with the ps4 if ever.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 05:16:30 pm by rayne315 »

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

davifus

someone in my CG near my area is selling it for $550. I really want it but I dont have that much cash to use atm  :'(.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

gf78

lol yeah all the diarrhea that came with it should be worth something.

I also still have the box that had the code that won me it. I will keep that box until I part ways with the ps4 if ever.

That's cool.  Just fold it up and put it inside the box.  And yes, you deserve it after choking down those satanic quesarito thingamajigs.  Lord knows I should get one for all of them my family (forced) and I suffered through.  Alas, luck was not on my side this day.

gf78

Did you check to see what number you got on your Gold PS4 Rayne? 

rayne315

Did you check to see what number you got on your Gold PS4 Rayne? 

No I did not and I will not either, for all I know I got #1. I have no need to open It as if I open it I will use it to play on and I already have my ps4 hooked up and it is a hassle for me to set up electronic devices anyway. unless the card is somewhere on the outside what I did not see.

whats worse about it is I haven't even posted a pic of it yet. It has a dimple in it from something that hit it during shipping... thankfully whatever hit it did not go through the actual ps4 box.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:29:32 pm by rayne315 »

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully