Author Topic: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 36853 times)

Re: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2015, 03:47:55 pm »
As a headsup for those who are getting their New 3DS, as they come with 4gb microsdhc cards, Best Buy is having a pretty big sale on the cards right now, online and in store.  I picked up a 32gb one which was the max size for the system for only 24 bucks.  Won't have to worry about storage for anything on it.

argyle

« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2015, 04:09:32 pm »
Finally, I just got a shipped noticed for my MM system. Of course the tracking # isn't in UPS' site yet, so I have no idea how long it will take to get here, but at least it's shipped.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2015, 04:48:00 pm »
Finally caved and got me a GameCube-to-N64 controller adapter from Raphnet Technologies. Saw that there are some YouTube reviews out there for it which were positive, so I finally decided to pay my $40 for it (I'm including shipping there).

But to my surprise, it was U.K. monies! So I saved $10 in the exchange rate, only paying $30!

Can't wait for it to get here. I'm one of those that loathe the N64 controller.

http://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/gc_to_n64_adapter/

« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2015, 05:00:56 pm »
Finally caved and got me a GameCube-to-N64 controller adapter from Raphnet Technologies. Saw that there are some YouTube reviews out there for it which were positive, so I finally decided to pay my $40 for it (I'm including shipping there).

But to my surprise, it was U.K. monies! So I saved $10 in the exchange rate, only paying $30!

Definitely give a headsup on this as I'm very interested.  I love the N64, but I'm not a fan of the controller lol

karyann

« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2015, 05:04:44 pm »

Definitely give a headsup on this as I'm very interested.  I love the N64, but I'm not a fan of the controller lol

My boyfriend made me some gamecube-to-n64 adapters (with a tutorial he found online), and it's sooooooooo great  ;D I can't say how much I love playing N64 games with my favourite controller ever.

theflea

« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2015, 05:08:22 pm »
Picked up a few things this weekend and a couple goodies came in the mail.  :D

PS4
- Akiba's Trip

3DS
My New Nintendo 3DS XL Monster Hunter Edition came in the mail.
Also my Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Limited Edition with Collector's Strategy guide came.  ;D

PS3
- Folklore
- White Knight Chronicles II

DC
- Monaco Grand Prix
- House of the Dead 2

SNES
- Cyber Spin
And last I sold a ton of my extras to get some rare games.
First was Little Samson and second is...
- Wild Guns  ;D ;D ;D

I got at least 2 more coming, You'll see the others as I get em.   ;)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 05:11:01 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2015, 05:21:28 pm »
As a headsup for those who are getting their New 3DS, as they come with 4gb microsdhc cards, Best Buy is having a pretty big sale on the cards right now, online and in store.  I picked up a 32gb one which was the max size for the system for only 24 bucks.  Won't have to worry about storage for anything on it.

Hate to sound like I'm 1-upping you but the 32gb one on amazon that I ordered is $16 right now and it's the Sandisk Ultra. So you might want to return that and get this one. Just trying to save people money.

Apparently I also got the email that my 3DS+ has shipped.

EDIT: Autocorrect is terrible if i wasn't such a bad speller at times I would disable it. also I'm apparently the 3DS+ is coming from New York and I'm going to receive it tomorrow.  ???
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:21:44 pm by redblaze57 »

« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2015, 05:52:16 pm »

Hate to sound like I'm 1-upping you but the 32gb one on amazon that I ordered is $16 right now and it's the Sandisk Ultra. So you might want to return that and get this one. Just trying to save people money.

Apparently I also got the email th as t my 3DS+ has shipped.

Not surprised.  I was just looking on Amazon and I was noticing it was more of Best Buy's price hiking like they do with their HDMI cables lol They are still at good prices though, cause there are different quality 32gb ones, not that I know the difference.  Also not really worth it to bring it back it back since I'd have to pay shipping and wait for a new one lol

Basically I should say they are now affordable at Best Buy which is good if you just want to quickly go out and buy one rather than wait for shipping lol

davifus

« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2015, 07:12:11 pm »
Some stuff from CDJapan came in.

Wooooo Persona 3

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

karyann

« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2015, 09:37:20 pm »

Wooooo Persona 3

Every time you post in here I get more and more jealous! Do you order from play-asia, and/or somewhere else? I hear Play-asia referenced a lot, but their prices seem pretty high to me.  :-\

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2015, 10:53:21 pm »
Finally, I just got a shipped noticed for my MM system. Of course the tracking # isn't in UPS' site yet, so I have no idea how long it will take to get here, but at least it's shipped.

If it was like mine - it showed shipped on 2/12, but didn't actually show up on UPS's site or show shipped in their system until 2/13.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

davifus

« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2015, 11:12:32 pm »

Wooooo Persona 3

Every time you post in here I get more and more jealous! Do you order from play-asia, and/or somewhere else? I hear Play-asia referenced a lot, but their prices seem pretty high to me.  :-\

CD & Bluray - CDjapan
Every thing else - AmiAmi
stuff amiami doesnt carry - Playasia - rarely ever go there
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 11:39:44 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2015, 12:19:19 am »
Another one for my precious new Wii U:

argyle

« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2015, 07:59:28 am »

If it was like mine - it showed shipped on 2/12, but didn't actually show up on UPS's site or show shipped in their system until 2/13.

Yeah, packages usually don't show up in tracking until the next day. Surprisingly tho, I just checked and it says it's going to be delivered today.  :o So maybe BB at least had them shipped faster to make up for the delay? Maybe? Iunno.  ???
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2015, 11:49:53 am »
Currently on the way from Japan are two Super Famicom games; Ganbare Goemon 4 and Shounen Ashibe :)