Author Topic: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 36765 times)

Re: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2015, 02:00:13 am »

PS1
Wing Commander IV

I LOVE this series! I wish they'd restart this series. Star Citizen is not the same imo, it lacks the production, story and charm of the original Wing Commander series.

Gotta be honest. I got this and Wing Commander III because they have Mark Hamill. :)

LOL that was one of my biggest reasons for it as well. Also, I love space sims :p

doafan

« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2015, 11:37:14 am »
My wallet has been used a lot more than I even want it but still I managed to found this baby at a very reasonable price, am talking about the Donkey Kong cartridge which was able to purchase for less than 15 bucks, glad to have another 5 screw one at my collection  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

foxhack

« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2015, 04:59:00 pm »
I picked up Mindjack and Rock Revolution for $1 each at GS today.

....I think I might have overpaid. :P

I gave a sealed 360 copy of Rock Revolution to a friend. I found it at a dollar store.

He still hasn't forgiven me.

« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2015, 05:21:32 pm »
Came across these today.  Just need to find Ganondorf now.

karyann

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2015, 06:34:15 pm »
My wallet has been used a lot more than I even want it but still I managed to found this baby at a very reasonable price, am talking about the Donkey Kong cartridge which was able to purchase for less than 15 bucks, glad to have another 5 screw one at my collection  8)

Pretty cool find! :)

It's my first addition this month, but it's a pretty good one:

doafan

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2015, 06:50:04 pm »
It's my first addition this month, but it's a pretty good one:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-x7MjzsqNp24/VNqSv5eEZRI/AAAAAAAAQcw/8z5mBcHXtMs/s875-no/IMG_20150210_181049.jpg

Oh come on, you have to tell me how much did you pay for this two beauties  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

karyann

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2015, 09:32:47 pm »

It was a trade, but all in all it cost me around $20 in items + shipping :) I traded figurines and a handmade pouch with a friend from instagram. The condition is great too, I'm very happy with that trade!  ;D

foxhack

« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2015, 10:07:35 pm »
I found part 1 recently!

... except the discs were missing. ;_;

argyle

« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2015, 10:37:38 pm »

It was a trade, but all in all it cost me around $20 in items + shipping :) I traded figurines and a handmade pouch with a friend from instagram. The condition is great too, I'm very happy with that trade!  ;D

Very nice deal! I didn't pay top dollar for mine...but they still weren't cheap.  :-X
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

davifus

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2015, 12:39:20 am »
Had a slight shopping spree on CDJapan about $150 worth spend. Picked up some Anime OP & ED and Finally Finally the Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth LE with the Bonus CD (Bluray). I already preordered the #2 movie a while back.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Warmsignal

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2015, 01:09:32 am »
Finally got a pack of 100 resealable DVD baggies... I guess it's part of the collection? Now to figure out which games get the honor.

...oh and, yeah I've got some games here and there. For the most part, whatever you can make out in my signature. :P

soera

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2015, 09:32:14 am »
I was walking into Gamestop yesterday and the regional manager I talk to alot was dealing with some goofy looking dude trying to sell a PS3. I overheard the conversation about he came in previously and they told him to come back yesterday with an actual controller with the system. Apparently the person he dealt with the day before neglected to mention that it had to be an actual Sony brand controller and that they still wouldnt buy the system. He packed up his stuff and walked out. I asked my buddy if he was done with him and he was like yeah, go for it. I followed him into the parking lot and asked what was up. He told me that his friend sold his own PS3 to them a few days previously for $55 and he wanted to do the same. I offered him $50 and he bit. He handed me two bags. The first one had the system, the cables and a trashed black Sony controller. The second one had a brand new green wireless Afterglow controller (even still had the receipt in the bag where he paid $27+ tax for the controller the day before). I brought it home, plugged it in and made sure it powered on. After that, I went and reformatted the whole thing. Took almost a full day but now I have a 250 gig PS3 for the bedroom with a brand new controller to go with it for $50. And the Afterglow controller was one of the 2 I didnt have in my collection anyhow so its a bonus. :D

Oh yeah, and after I got it, I went back inside and picked up a brand new copy of Thief on the PS4 for $20.  :P

soera

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2015, 09:32:43 am »
Came across these today.  Just need to find Ganondorf now.

I have looked for Link forever. Does that place you got those have any extras?

davifus

« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2015, 02:47:37 pm »
Hori Controller finally came in after being in the transition for about 2 week and a half.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

argyle

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2015, 03:39:24 pm »
Hori Controller finally came in after being in the transition for about 2 week and a half.

VERY nice! :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis