Author Topic: Club Nintendo February Rewards!  (Read 9172 times)

Club Nintendo February Rewards!
« on: February 02, 2015, 05:24:01 am »
Just a headsup for everyone, the new rewards for Club Nintendo are up now.  An absolute ton of digital games are available and will be available till June to get with your leftover points.  For physical items, lots of posters, some odds and ends type things, but I think the biggest ones are the Zelda items, with a 3DS XL carrying bag with NES Zelda sprites on it, a Majora's Mask messenger bag, and a Fierce Diety Link puzzle.  Would've liked a cool commemorative statue or something to get, but overall not super bad.  I got the messenger bag and the 3DS XL carry case.

Got 200 points left, so now to just figure out what I want for an old school game.  Might get something in particular for the 3DS to have some NES or SNES classic on the go, just not sure what.

Re: Club Nintendo February Rewards!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 06:04:14 am »
Holy shit balls, you weren't kidding about the download games. I wonder that the other regions got....

argyle

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 06:42:05 am »
Yep, that figures.  I *really* want that Smash Bros. poster set for the one that has Shulk front & center, and how many points am I short? The exact amount that those DS cases were costing me that I was stocking up on a month or so ago.  >:(
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

abe

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 07:39:26 am »
Wow, that's an impressive list of digital rewards. There's some alright physical rewards too. Too bad I don't have quite enough coins for the stuff I really want. :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 08:09:32 am »
I'm really torn between the Smash Bros poster set v2 and the Majora's Mask bag. Decisions, Decisions. I guess I could always trade with one of you guys/gals. -The Mario shirt isn't bad either.

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 09:40:05 am »
Would love to get some of this stuff IF I COULD ACTUALLY LOG IN!!!!

Their servers are overloaded at the moment :(

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 09:48:36 am »
I know right? Should have ordered something while I could.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 10:10:59 am »

They where already overloaded before the news came.

But i got in, and nothing new here yet.

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 10:20:37 am »

They where already overloaded before the news came.

But i got in, and nothing new here yet.

I logged in Saturday evening no problem, but I'm sure they've been swamped since yesterday. I'll try back again tonight, I just hope they still have the Smash posters since it is the only thing I really want.

tpugmire

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 10:50:28 am »
No gold nunchucks?  Dang, I knew it was a long shot, but I was hoping. I'm surprised by some of the games available. Doc Louis's Punch Out!!  I wanted that one bad when it was a platinum reward.

If anyone orders those poster sets and doesn't want the retro Luigi one, I'll buy/trade for it.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

abe

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 11:00:52 am »
Tinycartridge has images of all the rewards and how many coins they cost for those of you who can't view Club Nintendo's site and want to see what there are for rewards.

http://tinycartridge.com/post/109878791267/hella-club-nintendo-rewards-added-winding-down
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

tpugmire

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 12:14:23 pm »
It might be my imagination, but did they add more games since earlier this morning?
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

karyann

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2015, 12:53:07 pm »
I'm missing 120 coins to be able to order the Animal Crossing cards, so I guess I'll be hitting the stores tonight and hoping for a deal on some games that give lots of coins. :-\ I don't want my coins to go to waste and don't really care for digital content.

kevininja

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2015, 01:09:55 pm »
Well, Club Nintendo NL hasn't got anything new lately.

Not even downloadable games :C

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 01:19:07 pm »
I'm missing 120 coins to be able to order the Animal Crossing cards, so I guess I'll be hitting the stores tonight and hoping for a deal on some games that give lots of coins. :-\ I don't want my coins to go to waste and don't really care for digital content.

Steel Diver for the 3DS, at least at Best Buy was 10 bucks, which gets you 40 points.  Pretty sure that is close to the level of most full priced games.