Author Topic: Replacement cases/inserts?  (Read 1104 times)

Replacement cases/inserts?
« on: May 20, 2015, 10:32:00 am »
Hi All

I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. i am looking for replacement cases for some of my games on PS1, PS2, and Dreamcast.

Luckily i had the games themselves put away but when my mum moved a lot of the case's where thrown away by mistake.

I am in the UK.

Hope someone can help me, Thanks in advance

Re: Replacement cases/inserts?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:20:06 am »
Hi Jab! Welcome to the site!  :D

Do you have a list of the game cases you need? That way everyone can look at it and see what you need.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 11:56:24 am »
It's an old and cheap technique but I used to buy a bunch of sports/crap games nobody wants in mint condition - even with blister - especially to replace my cases. It helped me a lot with my NTSC-US Saturn cases for example and I had them less than $5 each.
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 12:29:25 pm »
My question would be what are you missing?

Manuals/Back Inserts/Actual Cases?

All three of these are seperate. If you're missing back Inserts I'd suggest printing your own, for jewel cases buy replacements from Amazon, for manuals I'd say check eBay.

thekosmickollector

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 03:04:20 pm »
for jewel cases buy replacements from Amazon

Unfortunately this won't be as easy for him as, like me, he is in the UK, where both PS1 and Dreamcast games come in cases that are considerably bigger than standard jewel cases and can go for upwards of twenty pounds for a set of 8 :( Since you're in the UK I'd suggest just going and buying a bunch of sports titles for the cases as it will likely turn out much cheaper.

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 03:10:59 am »
Hi

Sorry for taking so long to get back to people it is just the plastic case and the front and back cover i need, i have the game itself and the manuals.

Thanks for the idea of buying old crap games, there is a retro shop has loads of them for 50p - £1 each and i will have to find where to get the covers to print.

thank you very much everyone.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 09:40:01 am »
and i will have to find where to get the covers to print.

thecoverproject.net is your best bet for resources.