Author Topic: December 2015- Tis the Pickups thread  (Read 23745 times)

maximo310

Re: December 2015- Tis the Pickups thread
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2015, 01:23:10 am »
GS pickups-
Bit Trip Complete ( Wii) -$4.50 w/ coupon- Unfortunately missing the soundtrack insert+ manual, but its the only copy in my area not in a generic coverless case.
Dawn of Discovery (Wii)- A CIB copy to replace my disc copy
Henry Hatsworth ( DS)- cart only
Retro Game Challenge (DS)- cart only,
I'm probably gonna sell game challenge to get some funds for big box DS games like Solatorobo.

gf78

« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2015, 08:27:28 am »
Picked up a few collector's editions on eBay.

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition for PS3 (new/sealed)
Killzone 3 Helghast Edition for PS3 (new/sealed)

Been eyeing a CE of Aliens Colonial Marines on Amazon for awhile.  It's new and fulfilled by Amazon so it's safe.  It's about $30.  I know the game sucks, but that little statue is friggin' awesome!  Decisions, decisions....

I'm also mulling over picking up the Tomb Raider collector's edition for the PS3.  Hmmm....
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2015, 08:48:29 pm »
Bought CIB Bad Dudes for 10 dollars. Gotta love the box art.

gf78

« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2015, 12:19:10 pm »
Bought CIB Bad Dudes for 10 dollars. Gotta love the box art.

L. M. A. O. "I'm Bad!"

Nice pickup, as funny as it is.  :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

gf78

« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2015, 12:21:26 pm »
Picked up a few goodies.

Tomb Raider Collectors Edition PS3 new/sealed
Aliens Colonial Marines Collectors Edition PS3 new/sealed
Tomb Raider Collectors Edition Strategy Guide new/sealed
Gran Turismo 4 Hardcover Strategy Guide with light shelf wear

doafan

« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2015, 01:25:17 pm »
Totally forgot to post my last purchase from this past Saturday 19th, saw the title Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance at GameStop in a new condition for only $ 5 bucks where have to admit that am not a big fan of the Metal Gear series in fact the titles that I own from this franchise are only at my collection because a friend from the University told me to purchase them anyway and since this one doesn't have nothing to be part of the storyline decided to give it a try, already kicked the butt of two bosses and I do hope to finish it before the end of the year but right now am kinda busy eating all the tamales and buñuelos that I can  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

retrogemcollector

« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2015, 05:31:26 pm »

« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2015, 06:47:51 pm »

today's pickups

Today's mail call.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2015, 10:52:42 pm »
Sniper Elite 3 - PS4, (bday gift)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #144 on: December 27, 2015, 05:07:27 am »
Totally forgot to post my last purchase from this past Saturday 19th, saw the title Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance at GameStop in a new condition for only $ 5 bucks where have to admit that am not a big fan of the Metal Gear series in fact the titles that I own from this franchise are only at my collection because a friend from the University told me to purchase them anyway and since this one doesn't have nothing to be part of the storyline decided to give it a try, already kicked the butt of two bosses and I do hope to finish it before the end of the year but right now am kinda busy eating all the tamales and buñuelos that I can  ;D

Not canon to the series but definitely a great BTA like only Platinum Games can deliver. I had a really tough time to get the achievements on that game but that was definitely a blast to master it.
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #145 on: December 27, 2015, 01:29:32 pm »
Used my gift cards and got all for PS4
Earth Defense force 4.1
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantoms -EXTEND-
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
The Evil Within
The Order 1886

gf78

« Reply #146 on: December 27, 2015, 10:12:10 pm »
Used my gift cards and got all for PS4
Earth Defense force 4.1
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantoms -EXTEND-
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
The Evil Within
The Order 1886

I really enjoyed the Order and Evil Within. I hope Sony gives Order a chance for a sequel. They spent so much time making it beautiful, gameplay took a back seat. It's still fun at least once to experience the story.

gf78

« Reply #147 on: December 27, 2015, 10:14:54 pm »
Picked up a solid run of Game Informer #141-151. That gives me a complete run now from #141-current.

Also picked up God of War III Ultimate Edition and a replica of a '99 Dodge Viper PlayStation car.

doafan

« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2015, 01:25:15 pm »
I had a really tough time to get the achievements on that game but that was definitely a blast to master it.

Already got 18 of them because yesterday I have completed the game also was viewing the rest of the achievements and the following two will be a pain in the ass: Becoming a Lightning God or You're Hired, really don't know how the hell am gonna kick Armstrong butt without receiving any damage cause the mothafucka is hard even in normal mode, guess am gonna work with the easiest ones first  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2015, 02:43:51 pm »
I had a really tough time to get the achievements on that game but that was definitely a blast to master it.

Already got 18 of them because yesterday I have completed the game also was viewing the rest of the achievements and the following two will be a pain in the ass: Becoming a Lightning God or You're Hired, really don't know how the hell am gonna kick Armstrong butt without receiving any damage cause the mothafucka is hard even in normal mode, guess am gonna work with the easiest ones first  ;D

On my way to my platinum trophy I recorded all the bosses on revengeance difficulty, maybe that could help you out if you're in trouble.

One of the hardest trophy I think was the VR mission trophy and especially the 18. Here's my run on that one:

BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE