Author Topic: Do you own any Pop! figures?  (Read 1965 times)

Re: Do you own any Pop! figures?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 01:41:35 pm »
I got into collecting them a couple years ago when I ordered a Crow one through a random facebook ad. Since then I've gotten em here and there based on how much I like the series offered + the year I was subscribe to lootcrate. Got a crap ton from them.

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 12:05:22 am »
The only one I got is of Garnet from Steven Universe

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 06:23:02 pm »
The only one I got is of Garnet from Steven Universe

She is the best character aside from Peridot to be fair lol

kashell

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 10:04:41 am »
I don't collect them; I think they look too bizarre to me. But, I do like that they seem to cover nearly every franchise that somehow has to do with nerd culture.

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 07:59:15 pm »
I don't collect them; I think they look too bizarre to me. But, I do like that they seem to cover nearly every franchise that somehow has to do with nerd culture.

They got MCR ones at the Gamestop near my house XD

kashell

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 08:43:18 am »

My Chemical Romance?

Flashback2012

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2016, 12:36:26 pm »
A few. I collect Snoopy/Peanuts stuff so I got all of the ones that came out with the release of The Peanuts Movie last year. I also have a two Disney ones, Mickey & Minnie, as part of my Mickey/Disney display.

At some point I'll pick up the Pac-Man ones and I just noticed that they put out a new wave of Peanuts ones for Halloween (though I've yet to see them anywhere except at an overpriced Flea Market vendor  :-\).

I've been on the hunt for an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit for a few years now. I saw him earlier this year at a convention and they wanted $25 for him but I passed. I swung by later in the day and he was sold.  :(

theflea

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2016, 11:43:26 pm »
no it's bad enough I collect Amiibo's lol
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 08:15:57 am »

My Chemical Romance?

Yup. It was pretty funny because rght next to it was a Stone Cold one XD